If you really plan on furthering your career...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Money Greene, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

hahahahah
    test
  2. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

what's the best mac someone can get?..i'm lookin into gettin a desktop fully loaded
    test
  3. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Why?

m-box sounds like shit str8 up. thats damn honest, from me. Who cares what the next man usin.

Talkin bout "we" need to switch to a Mac..when no other producers in the game now before us have, and did just fine with hardwear/PC/MPC...

dun used pro tools, on MAC and PC, and the shit is weak...
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

I run all my shyt on P/C with windows xp........Im a P/C die hard........Fucka Mac.....lol...

Why dont you just build your own studio computer like I plan to do in the future........Ill build a P/C thata make a Mac eat hardware shyt....
    test
  5. sylentmind

sylentmind OHIOS BACK

ya orginal post was saying folks need to switch to a mac cause it will further your career right? how is that? a mac is a mac a pc is a pc,

na i understand using pro tools will change your life, understood, but a mac aint got shit to do wit shit

now pt's is the shit yo
    test
  6. _-Nick-Knox-_

_-Nick-Knox-_ WWW.NICK-KNOX.COM

personally, im leaning towards making the switch to mac and PT within the next month or 2.... but im fine with PC till then..
    test
  7. Rasta

Rasta New Member

Mac+Logic top class
    test
  8. Turl

Turl Producer

Nobody said you have to switch to anything.
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

theres no significant reason to switch from PC to MAC
    test
  10. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

shit ain't nothing gonna further ya career if you make garbage music...

I know niggaz with Macs, Pro Tools, and horrible music...

but I feel you because everybody I deal with uses Pro Tools. I just sale tracks and send over sessions through the internet. Shit is Great, plus its the fastest shit I ever used.

I dunno bout the Mac tho, I wanna get one but it ain't high priority right now...that shit is expensive as fuck. I still wanna grab a MPC, Avalon, and a few more sound modules.
    test
  11. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

-gone-
    test
  12. lambo

lambo www.the96mix.com

How does it sound like shit....? ITS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER STANDARD 24 BIT AUDIO INTERFACE!!!!!!!

what it comes down to is some of us have Toyotas, some of us have Hondas but at the end of the day we all got 4 cylinder cars. (IE the same 24 bit interface, just with different logos slapped on it)

An Mbox is not gonna give you quality..... But tube preamps and signal processing would.
    test
  13. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

sounds like doo-doo..str8 up..yee!!

hate on the kid who dont like pro tools...sall good.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

an Mbox is a far cry from pro tools.....
    test
  15. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

smh @ me loggin into this name

*logs out*
    test
  16. Internal Quest

Internal Quest New Jeru Stand Up

mac aint gonna help u mix or make ya beats better so......
    test
  17. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

So Very True My Nigga........Right now im using P/C with windows I plan to turn this motherfucker into a music making beast one day.......Ill take my computer in and out the shop until Im satisfied with my shyt......

I say just have yo own computer built wether its a Mac or P/C.......Real Rapmusic Talk......Out B.K.
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao that fool said doo doo.
    test
  19. _-Nick-Knox-_

_-Nick-Knox-_ WWW.NICK-KNOX.COM

i dont think anyone was specifically saying that "mac and pro tools will make u a super producer" or somethin stupid.... i dont see why all u people have to come in and post so much garbage... quit takin everything so literal online.... do u people actualy think anyone here believes pro tools will make YOU better? and if they do... let them spend that much money and realize they fucked up....

but a bit more on topic... i personally think the MAC vs PC thing is a bit based on personal opinion... now the PT issue i think is a bit different... as much as actually getting comfortable with the program is all preference.. it is a fact that it can give u alot more options for expanding (carreer wise).... but at the end of the day good quality good music will still further your carreer..
    test
  20. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

id take it a step farther than that. When you meet up with someone and you tell them you make beats whats the first thing they usually ask you? What do you use? I've seen so many cats get ignored simply because they say FL or Cubase or some other shit the person might not have ever heard of. You tell em I use a Triton, I use Pro Tools on my mac ect and they go nuts before they even hear a beat. Its one of those kind of stupid things that get you into the door. Similar to when you go to a job interview if you come to the interview in ski mask they aren't going to want to talk to you no matter how good your work is. The concept is play to other people's stupidity it will help you go farther and I agree.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.