If you must tote a pistol...listen up.

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Alias3000, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

1. Don't pull the shit out to act hard. chances are the next nigga will test you and blow your brains out for gunplaying like a pussy. so stop that shit! guns are protection not entertainment. Gunplay is the fastest way to get your ass kicked or worse, killed..because niggas and guns are like TNT and matches...volatile.

2. Don't pull it on one nigga...just beat his ass if you're good with your hands..but if a pack of niggas try to rush you, by all means let dem hoes have it and have it good. you'll live to tell about it.

3. Don't tote a gun unless you have to. most niggas I know are like Mike Tyson with them hands so rarely do any of my niggas tote. but we will have it in the car just in case.

4. Don't talk shit just because you got a gun. Most niggas get courage after they have a gun on them but that don't mean you should talk shit because the next nigga might just be able to whip your ass and take your piece and shoot YOU with it. so save the shit talk. My grandmama told me years ago "it's the quiet ones that you need to worry about"..so let the next nigga talk...you shut up and be cool and if it comes down to it show that nigga that you the next John Wayne.

5. Go to the gun range and practice. nothing worse than a young punk with a gun and he don't know how to shoot it..niggas these days kill with more stray bullets than intended targets.

6. Last but not least, if you can avoid guns until you're old enough to own one responsibly, don't buy one.

questions? comments? holla
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

this applies to faggot gang members. the rest of us don't need to bother reading.
    test
  3. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

I thought this thread was going to be about man bags.
    I am disapoint.
    test
  4. Alias3000

you'd be surprised at how many young bucks who ain't banging that tote.

jus saying. I'm tryna save lives out here. speak on that shit.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

anyone illegally carrying is an idiot in the first place, so talking to them is like talking to a wall.

the rest of us that do it legally, look to avoid any confrontation unless we are forced into it. also, the gun laws specifically state that you can't use a gun unless you have no other option.

i understand your making the thread, but for the most part people suck at decision making and aren't thinking about repercussions when they have a dirty firearm. they just want to be big men on campus, then they're just little gaping asshole in the jail.
    test
  6. Alias3000

I agree totally. all good points you made. this is why I made the thread. because where else can this topic be discussed where the people involved(the youth mainly) can voice their concerns about it? nowhere. BET and MTV claim to champion the youth and what their concerns are but all they care about is My Sweet 16 and Look Ma I'm a Teen Pregnant. all crap. this issue right here is a real motherfucking issue that needs to be addressed because our youth are taking up arms and becoming soldiers just to go to school.

And look at the rappers, they ain't no better. bad examples all around. make that money and can't even think to go get their CHL (concealed hangun licenses) so the cops won't be jakcing them up on weapons charges..dumb motherfuckers setting bad examples. America don't need to end up like Bosnia where the values that make us strong(education) takes a back seat to gun battles over tennis shoes, crack and bitches.

Hip Hop to a degree promotes degredation(Rick Ross, Birdman, etc..) and the shit is not kept in perspective that it should just be music. don't act on that shit you talking about. but nah, these niggas wannbe gangstas and most of em pussies on the mic who might have connects to harder niggas but they themselves are just pussies.

I got my CHL 5 years ago because I saw this shit coming.
    test
  7. The Caesar

The Caesar Like the Willow

I don't hang around apes and retards.

So...yeah.
    test
  8. somerandomguy

somerandomguy 'Deja vu..all over again'

this.
    test
  9. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

where do i put it after im finished shooting
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

holster. too hot for your pants.
    test
  11. andrewins

alright good looks.

what would u guys suggest for a first piece
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

test
  13. somerandomguy

somerandomguy 'Deja vu..all over again'

Chinese, Russian, or Romanian AK's.. Black Synthetic Stock or Wood Shit Like Osama was Carrying.. 7.62 By 39 Through The Rifle Barrel or 5.56 By 45 Modified By Israelians... possibly 10 round standard shit or a 30 shot banana clip.

hope this helps.
    test
  14. Prose

Prose MEME FUUUUUUUUUUUU

i just like the cold metal against my crotch it is the little things that matter
    test
  15. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

You`re entertaining. Should I roll third one, have to work after 9 hours?
    P.S. Chicks don`t really like dishes, that`s why we prefer blunts.
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

what are you even talkin about
    test
  17. Alias3000

if the shit can jump off in a McDonalds, then surely it can jump off in your suburban hood. :funny:
    test
  18. andrewins

alias is it ok if i use the gun to intimidate

i dont really feel like poppin off u feel me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.