If you like soul music check out Terrence Howard

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by Knowledge, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

His album only pushed 15,000 they killing his next project already... someone spend the fucking $10...
    test
  2. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

good song
    [youtube]Ins-1NXsiXo[/youtube]

i aint feeling his vocals on the album though. i guess he's gonna have to stick to acting cuz i know i aint buying his album
    test
  3. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

his album was wack...fuck that...I dled that shit for free...thank goodness.

shit was horrible to say the least

don't try to hype this "album" up
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Yeah it's not worth it to hype it up. 15,000 units is good for this album. I'm surprise that many people bought it, or that columbia bought that many, whichever the case may be...
    test
  5. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I like him as an actor and I was afraid that his album would be terrible so I didn't even want to listen to it and I'm still afraid to click the play button on that video.
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

^Dont do it to yourself. Your image of him will do a complete 360 in utter anguish...plus it's no longer available anyway...
    test
  7. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Lmao....they were talking about this on the morning show on one of the radio stations here...and ppl. were calling in like what the hell is Terrence doing..he's a good guitar player but he needs to stick to his acting & STOP SINGING!!!!!! I heard that song though, oh my goodness.
    test
  8. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

i ahvent heard anything yet, actually.
    test
  9. Dark_Sun

Yeah I wouldn't even be mad if he just played the guitar on the album but when he tried to sing that was a deal breaker there. It aint like how some people who cant sing try to stick in a safe zone with simple notes and shit either. This nigga is trying to go all out on some radical never been heard before type shit and completely missed the mark from a vocal aspect.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.