if you dont have that music powers book.....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Word, word and word. I'm the exact same way when I can afford to be. Unfortunately somethings I HAVE to buy online. But if I can do it in person I much rather do it that way.

Besides that, I don't know, maybe I'm just a social cat or something...but I much rather be out, with people, and off the internet as much as possible. Never know who/what you might run into.

Hell I met another producer at Best Buy buying a cd that he liked and was surprsied cuz it was some underground shit that no one gets over here and we started building from there. If I had bought that cd online, no social interaction would have went down.'

So the whole...laziness, high maintenance thihng because of not wanting to buy shit online is blah.
    test
  2. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

I would have zero interest in meeting other producers in public bc 99% of the time they are trash....and its very seldom that I actually meet niggaz I can learn from....I'm always teachin...and frankly I'm tired of it......so I don't even mention my music anymore.....bc nowadays everybody raps and makes beats.....

but my main beef is that nobody wants to actually go to the site....read the reviews and see what the book has to offer

they rather just ask questions in the thread

I did my own research and found the book....I find it extremely useful

I decided to share....but niggaz want their hand held

I coulda told yall that the whole point of rocbattle.com was for roc and his manager to find talent

they holla'd at me several occasions and they gon help me get some work in the game

but tell these rm niggaz and all they wanna do is find somethin negative...so I quit sharin shit wit niggaz on here....

I was tryin to do somethin good and this is what happens...so as far as I'm concerned yall can suck my dick...real talk

do you...and i'ma do me
    test
  3. Linda A.

Linda A. New Member

*gets on knees*
    test
  4. DJ Préstige

DJ Préstige New Member

I'm going to definitely have to check this book out.
    test
  5. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

sigh....here we go with the aliases
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

The book is on the famous ebook torrent site as well as soul seek
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

smh. Thats an idea but thats also another reason for me not to buy it online. I hate pdfs I wont even read the ones on my system I printed out the entire Reason manual and put it in a 3 ring binder just so I wouldnt have to use the pdf. I like referencing things and I also like to take what I am reading with me in something convient to read whenever I want where ever and most of my reading happens when I am at work. I could probabaly save it to a cd or something but its much more appealing to me to have a paperback
    test
  8. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

What the fuck at this whole post. Too much stupid shit to break down and respond to.

Anyways, looks like a dope book...fuck a instant download though, I'll take the actual book fuckers.
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

it aint even always about the social thing its really why am I sittin in the house when its 85-90 degrees outside. I can take a book wit me and go to the waterfront or something Ill read in some shade or something I aint takin my laptop to the waterfront.
    test
  10. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

wait who is u talkin to though
    as far as i mutha fuckin know nigga you were the one that started talkin shit blood. nigga you always do this mutha fucka. and then you blame it on niggas that was just speakin truth but u speak mutha fuckin straight up mutha fuckin ass bullshit straight up nigga off top nigga real talk nigga i dont give a fuck nigga on citaz nigga i put that on everything and on grand dads yadadamean. you is one dumb nnigga blood treal shit nigga.
    test
  11. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

why u so negative? i actually appriciate the info but if ur the cat endorsin this book and u know a lil bit about it here and there whats wrong with askin if its in stores or not if I thought u might know. It aint about holdin hands I was really just interested because for the most part the internet doesn't do a lot of products justice or they over do it. Theres something about having something in ur hands and seein what its about up close that makes me decide if I want something or not. Good looks on info but calm your ass down ain't nobody lookin for handouts here.
    test
  12. Beatboss

wheres the famous ebook torrent site
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

blame beatboss for my hostility....
    test
  14. Definit

Definit Based.

i like some of them pic's they have scrollin thru with the people holdin the book...lmao...dudes is throwin up signs in one...and he holdin a book while throwin the sign up with one hand...shit looks corny as hell how they photoshop the book in...hgahaaaa!...im dead...id rather just trade for the ebook...or...if i ever see it...i'll buy it in the store...cuz..id rather have the paperback version IF there is any out...
    test
  15. Beatboss

ya feel me nigga??
    who feel me tho yadadam talkin bout cuz cuz
    that other nigga urban on some bopper shit tho bruh bruh he stay buyin groceries online straight up
    test
  16. K_City

K_City K-City da Hustla

i just bought the book and it comes with the ebook.. i think the ebook comes with links to vidoes and stuff. but yeah this book is good i give it a 9. I was reading it in this bookstore in the South Dekalb mall in the A and went to pay for it and didn't have my wallet on me cause i was bout to go hoop, went back to my car and grabbed my wallet and went back to get it and the damn thing was gone that quick

i would leave the link to the ebook but yall niggas need to buy it...... very helpful
    test
  17. kojo

kojo New Member

my boy sent me part of it last year, it was a good read.
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

hmm should i buy online or from a shop... oh wait i dont need a fucking book. problem solved
    test
  19. Beatboss

who got that book for me cuz cuz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.