"if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are going to hell"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TWAMP$iN, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Oh sorry so u must have fact to the contrary then..?

I can only tell you to dilligently seek God and study the word and discern wether you find the truth in it that it claims to be.

But i seem pretty insistant on it so perhaps its worth a shot, in the chance that what im telling u may possibly be true
    test
  2. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

makes sense, thanks
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

how does one diligently seek God?

on the contrary, a lot of what you are telling me seems to only have me ask more questions and possibly stray me away from Christianity.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

By putting as much effort into seeking him as you would anything else in your life that you need.
    And if asking him to reveal himself personally to you reading the bible might get you closer to figuring it out. Sounds a productive place to start.
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i see what you are saying but do you see what i am saying?
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

so you HAVE read the Qur'an?

be honest.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Not front to back. But the point i was making was that, that one encounter soley convinced muhhammad that he was a prophet so its important to know, and hes honest in his feelings when he admits at first he wasnt sure. He was in terror, and had physical reactions, that in the bible are relatedbto demomic possession. Just sayin. And the fact that he determined he was a prophet through the aid of his wifes catholic uncle basedbon a myth about something that NEvEr happened to moses in the first place. Is suspect.

You know how many religions have been started by someone claiming to have been contact by an angel?

2corinth11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Just sayin.
    test
  8. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

Twampsin, if you're anything like me i'm guessing you have no time for religious construct or established dogma of others. but at the same time, i have a distinct belief that the Bible is God's Word. so i guess if you have a feeling of wanting to know more or something, just start by reading it yourself. which is what i wanna do. but i have the problem of knowing where to start and understanding the context of it. i mean, without knowing anything, for example who the authors of the NT were and who they were writing to and why, it would be easy to misinterpret and misunderstand a lot of it. but i think the Torah would be a good place to start because that is the original Book. and without knowing anything of that, the NT would almost be useless

but in saying that, i'm probably the least knowledgeable here when it comes to this topic, apart from the atheists i guess
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

Christ is real, but its just a name for the higher being that guides us and cleanses us after we leave out physical body..that being is a part of our very being, and vice verse.
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Probably not. But you're asking for proof, when that simply isn't possible. Heres my attempt, though

My faith, personally, comes from lnowing, from feeling, and from the combination of those two, I.e. love. I know that I have had spiritual experiences because I have felt them. These experiences have reinforced my faith.

When Jesus says that Daniel was the greatest Prophet, and an analysis of the text predicts Jesus birth almost exactly, I know.

When Jesus says that the greatest commandments are to Love your God and Love your Neighbor, that is a fundamental truth.

Unrelated to my post, but, here's a good article about Muhammad's suicide attempts.
    test
  11. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

More an argument, I guess.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Read the introductions to the books.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Umm. Well i dont really have a issue with statement. Accept for 'its just a name'

Acts 14:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.