"if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are going to hell"

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TWAMP$iN, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

well, what if you're a todler or a baby and you pass away from complications? are you going to hell because you're not old enough to understand what heaven, hell, and religion is?

excuse the question because i'll admit i'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to Christianity.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Age of accountability
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

okay. also, does the Christian faith believe Buddhist and Muslims go to hell?
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes they do.

which is why i think the whole shit is garbage
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

same here.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

"I am the way the truth and the life, no one shall come to the father except through me"

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. "

Point is pretty clear. U must accept christ.

Buddah is not God nor did he ever claim to be.
    Muhhammad didnt know at first wether it was a demon or an angel that had approached him in the cave.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

test
  8. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

^^i clicked the link and after viewing all the hatred, delusion, negativity, and falsified information, i stopped watching after a minute. the people in those comments, the one(s) who made the video, and those alike are pathetic beyond belief.

this as a whole strays me away from Christianity. it's disgusting.

and lol @ the comments awaiting approval. smh
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Whaattt?

Theres nothing hateful about any of it. Its muhhamads own account of what happened in his book. They didnt make that up. He figured out by his wifes catholic uncle that it was gabriel because it supposedly happened to moses. Gabriel was never in any of the books of moses as saying anything to him, ever. Meaning muhhamds wifes cousin the catholic was wrong. So to draw that conclusion from a falsity is also wrong.
    test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

maybe so.

honest question, Payback, who are these Christians to judge somebody if they're going to hell or not? this irks me a lot. i was approached by a Christian woman who wanted to convert and/ or "save me" the other day and she was telling me i'd go to hell if i don't accept Jesus as my savior. i mean, who is she? it's one thing for somebody to believe what they want to believe but to pressure it onto another individual and to tell them they're going to hell if they don't is bottom of the barrel low. then she has the nerve to ask for my name and tell me she's gonna "pray for me". i didn't give her my name and i was upset at myself for actually letting her speak to me for about 15 minutes.
    the funniest thing about this is she gave me a flyer that welcomed me to her church which is literally about 10 minutes walking distance from my house and i was sincerely thinking about going to it before she introduced herself for quite some time now. the church is beautiful and sits right by the ocean on a hill. i honestly don't think i'll go now all because of that terrible experience with her.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Its not christians that judge anyone. The bible is the testiment of God. It says that without the savior, u will die in your own sins. If u reject the gift of life which is freely given, the remains NO OTHER SACRIFICR for those sins. That is reality.

John 8:24, "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." (NKJV)

The law of sin and death is real. Its a law like any other non material law. The wages of sin is death.
    If u reject God, he will give u what u want. Seperation from him.
    He cannot force u into heaven against your will. In God is where the good in the wotld remains. U seperate yourself from that good, there is only bad. Without light there is only darkness, without life there is only death. Theres no inbetween.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Dont measure God by people. Okay, her approach to u was wrong. But essentially the tenant is right. It is not her place to judge no, but there is only one gague by which u are judged by God. Have u accept the gift of life. The truth is if u havent, there is a reality u will face if that decision isnt made in time. People dont like to hear that, especially coming from another person, i get it. but her telling u got u thinking about it so it served a purpose. Because ur now asking the right questions. So forgive her, that is what the bible would say to do. And start reading the bible and getting those answers.
    test
  13. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

who are (you) to say your bible is better than the Qur'an or likewise? you're not Jesus or God.

"it says" doesn't mean anything to me. people, human beings, Homo sapiens are the ones saying "what is this" and "what is that" according to what they read. also, isn't the bible open for interpretation?

and please stop the "that is reality". no, it's not. that's your idea of what reality is. there's a big difference from fact and belief. you don't know with utmost certainty what you're saying is correct. you'd like to think so because being uncertainty is unfathomable and you know us human beings are scared of not knowing.

you keep quoting the bible like i'm supposed to say, "yep, that's a fact, you win" when in reality (actual) it's only words. they may be true, they may not be. neither you, i, nor anybody else i presume knows for certain yet we continue to convince ourselves and push these beliefs onto others as fact.

on a lighter note, i honestly will read the bible again as i will the Qur'an and the Tripitaka and come to my own conclusion as i rightfully should.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Im was showing u why she said what she said per your question.

But the bible is literal, the parts that do contain symobls and metephors are visions, but the symbolism it does contain is shown throughout the bible. So its not open to interpretation. Theres a main issue which is salvation, how do you obtain it, why do u need it, the quran cant provide that, mohhamad is not God. Nor did he ever claim to be. Jesus IS God, and he always maintained that unto death, his life proved it, and the bible shows that. The old testiment that the quran claims to be based on, point throughout threw prophecy who the messiah would be, and only jesus fullfills that. Bible prophecy is continuously been and being fullfilled. U need just watch the news, and read history to see that.
    test
  15. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

what she said to you was basically the standard christian sales pitch. a year or two back i used to go to a certain park to chill/read/whatever after work and for some reason it was a popular location for religious proselytizing. i recall once getting approached by a christian couple who tried to convert me via the liar + theif - savior = hell equation. it went something like this:

"have you ever lied before?"
    yes.
    "what do you call someone who lies?"
    a liar.
    "have you ever stolen before?"
    yes.
    "what do you call someone who steals?"
    a thief.
    "so you're a liar and a thief. what if we told you that you had a friend who loved you so much he was willing to go to jail in your place?"
    i'd say that sounds wrong to me.
    "yea but, what would you say about that friend? would you consider that a good friend?"
    he might be a good friend to me, but i certainly wouldn't be a good friend for allowing him to take on my punishment.
    "yea, well uh... jesus is that friend, and he loves you. and his gift to you he offers to all humanity, who are all liars and thieves like yourself."
    so let's get this straight. humanity is nothing but a group of liars and thieves deserving of punishment and hellfire, and cowardly enough to allow another man pay for our transgressions. so why is it exactly that he loves us so much?
    "uh... we'll pray for you."
    test
  16. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

i read something on a church billboard that went something like,

"don't let christians scare you away from christ"

along those lines, guess it could apply here
    test
  17. ShartONu

ShartONu New Generation

man is imperfect........we have a creator... just gotta stay positive. say a prayer when ever needed. and give thanx.. dont be a piece of trash on this earth.... stop shitting where you sleep... fucktards... nobody really knows wtf is gunna happen... you can read the bible and live by it and probably have a good healthy life for the most part...i try to be open minded... i hate close minded religious people... be open to the fact that archaeologists found human skeleton bones that date evan further back than when the bible claims Adam and eve "the first humans" (quote un quote) were created... so who the fuck knows.... myans say this.. jews say that.... where all gods children....

Bangbangbeatz.com
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

Jesus' life proved it? did you grow up with Jesus? were you facebook friends with him?

and we all know the news and history books speak nothing but the truth and tell you what you need to know. /sarcasm

i believe in God. why isn't that enough? every religion believes in a higher being. it has to be Jesus or "we're" going to hell? no.

Pilgrims forced Christianity on the American Indians. does that mean what the American Indians believed before the conversions is false and they are all going/ went to hell? no.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Believing in God is nice and all, but which God. I think u probably believe more in the idea of God than God. How is it enough if u know nothing about what u believe in, what his will is for you, what he wants from you and what he has for you.
    test
  20. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

dont worry. hell is always self created. many 'christians' make the mistake in taking the words in the bible too literal, when in fact, manyof the important prophets and stories in the bible (old and new T.) have been written i nallogations, parables, metaphors etc etc. they were written that way to make p eople understand the point that was being made, yet unfortunately through the ages and lots of translations, a lot of the original meaning was lost and there have been many unfortunate misconceptions about things like God, Heaven, Hell, Christ, Yeshua or his Diciples etc.

When people tell you will go to hell if u do not accept Christ or Muhammad as the final Porphet or whatever, it is bullshit. because through our actions alone do we manifest our true nature and beliefs, not through petty words or belief systems. the ultimate form of service for god is putting your beliefs and feelings for other human/ sentinent beings into action.
    and the only person that will judge you when this lifetime is over, is yourself, your higher self that is directly wired to you and communicates with you on a subtle level all the time. and trust me, there is no harsher judgement that self judgement. we are always in full control of our fate, onlywe have to become aware of it..we are masters of our universe.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.