If you could travel anywhere in the world...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by samii so sexii, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Ahahaha, and maybe Pizarro? And Shakira says "I would climb the Andes solely/to count the freckles on your body."

Don't go to the Virgin Islands, it's still US soil!!!! Unless you're thinking British?

I have this very good friend from (like second grade) who bought property in Jamaica last year... It's totally gorgeous and if this wasn't the net I would hook you up... but, eh.
    test
  2. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

Rome [makelove] I'm partial, but Rome.. is just amazing. The architecture, the history, the Vatican, the shopping [look]. And they have the boooomb gelati! The people are physically stunning, but a bit racist (if you're black). Other than that, it's a definite thumbs up, and I would absolutely return.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Quite surprising, since a lot of the Italians there almost look black... actually, it's not... I take that back.
    test
  4. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

:frown: People suck everywhere.
    test
  5. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

The site seeing stuff in Paris is great, but if you're going to the Louvre you have to give yourself an entire day, seriously open to close in that place. I was there for I think 3 hours and I don't think I saw 1/4 of the place. Oh and bring someone that isn't afraid of the guards so you can get a picture of the Mona Lisa. lol

Hands down I would head to Venezuela. I can't wait until I get to go there.
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I'll Come To See You Sam Just To See What Makes You Tic Ahaha
    test
  7. ex0tik

ex0tik ~ ex0tik ~ u kno how i do

i would like to go and see Rome, Germany, Japan =D
    test
  8. GREEN

GREEN Urban Hippie

Italy is still on the top of my list.
    Fiji
    Mexico(not TJ lol)
    Puerto Rico
    Chile
    Argentina
    Czech Rep
    Dom Rep
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

1. LA for that jazz/reggae fest... my girls and I talked and we're most likely gonna be there... you better have some "green' for me, too ;-)

2. Nigeria... Sweden... Amsterdam... Fiji... Bahamas... Barbados... Jamaica... Morocco (sp?)... Greece... Brazil... Panama.

Too many to name... i wanna marry a pilot so I can travel everywhere for free!
    test
  10. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

Heey I'm Nigerian! [teet] How'd you choose Nigeria?
    test
  11. tight-eyes

Are you really? I had no idea! I have a new friend who is from there... he and I have talked about me going back home with him for a visit some time in the future. I have been wanting to visit the continent since FOREVER... he just helped me narrow down a specific place :-D

Have you ever been?
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Yeah I went on a cruise to Nassah, Bahamas in 04 and I had a blast in general but being in Nassah alone wasn't much to brag about other than the beauty of the place and the actual time spent on the cruise ship...
    test
  13. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

Yuup. I was born there, and went back last in 2002 for my sister's wedding. You'd have a good time tho'. :smile: Make sure your friend briefs you on how things are before you land lol (he'll know what to tell you).

Some tips: try to stay somewhere with a gated entrance and an AC; bottled water only; say Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to people older than you (you'll get bonus points for being a well-manered "yankee"); when you're stuck in traffic (and yes you will be), don't give $ to the kids on the road.. they will swarm your car; idk if you braid your hair, but if so, you have got to get your hair done there.. they'll hook you up lovely & for cheeeeeeeeap. It's really humid there, so at least you won't have to worry about your hair.

Now I miss home :frown:
    test
  14. tight-eyes

^He's told me a bit about life back home, but he gets pretty choked up just talking about it so I don't push the subject. He does say there is a lot of "suffering back home" and always ends up giving away a lot of his clothing and personal possessions when he goes, though... so I'm trying to support & encourage him in his efforts to effect some positive change there.

He and his sister say I look Nigerian. I be like "*gasp* maybe we're related!!" and he says "don't even play like that"... LMAO!!!

Thanks for the heads up... I will DEF keep what you said in mind if I ever make it out there. You gotta tell me where you're from so I can try to check that out as well!!!
    test
  15. Dark_Sun

Shoot let me know too so we all can hang out! Both of yall are fine!
    test
  16. tight-eyes

Thanks, Dark... I keep saying we all need to get together for an RM.com par-tay!

Okay, I haven't actually "kept" saying it... but I know I've mentioned it before... lol.
    test
  17. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

im totally gonna be a reggae fest! i know of a couple after parties too...im on it! maybe i'll see you around =)

I have a lot of Nigerian friends, and you know what, sadly all of them don't like going back...they say how a lot of the people there are like, hustlers, and try and get you. They told me about a lot of shady business that goes on. I got a lil disheartened, but i'd still love to go.

update: we haven't made a decision yet, but im still thinkin about it...Jamaica is still up there, but i'm still not sure. i'll keep y'all posted.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

No problem shawty! To actually party with you guys would be great but I would probably be on your hip the entire night like we were siamese twins! Just so you know so I hope you wouldn't mind! LOL
    test
  19. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

I am going to barbados in august....

Some of you should check that out, beautiful place... good people.

It's where my family is from, so my motives might be a lil different than some of yours might be... but it is a great place to go to...
    test
  20. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Venice, before it sinks.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.