If you could travel anywhere in the world...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by samii so sexii, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

Ok so one of my friends and I decided that next summer we want to go on a trip overseas, or abroad. I got really excited and looked at an atlas and got overwhelmed. The world is so big, and we could go ANYWHERE we want to...so that's why I'd like your input. Soo:

If you could travel anywhere in the world during the summertime, where would you go??

here's what I'm thinking as some possible destinations:

Rome
    Bora Bora
    Paris
    Mozambique
    Australia
    Greece
    the Mexican Rivera
    the Virgins
    the Cayman Islands
    or
    Jamaica

i'm leaning toward tropical, just because we're doing this during summer...but i live in california, so do i really want to spend my first trip abroad in over ten years at another beach??

thoughts, ideas, inspiration anyone??
    test
  2. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

The Andes!!!!
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take you/ to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama/ Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go to Jamaica?/ At the Florida Keyyys, there's a place called Kokomo/ that's where we wanna go to get away from it all
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Shut up punk!!! LOL

I'd say Africa...but of your choices??

Mozambique or the Caymen Islands
    test
  5. samii so sexii

Igga, imma need you to cease and desist lol ...but those are some cool destinations...we can't go to the Bahamas tho... my friend has already been, twice.

Leila, why the Andes?
    test
  6. samii so sexii

Well Mozambique is in Africa, Misskey...I know that my friend is going to want to party though, so I'm not sure if the discos there will be enough to satisfy her. I have a lot of research to do.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I hear they're some beautiful mountains... I'd go to the other side of the world like Japan... then you can stop off in different countries, because I doubt there's one connecting flight... wait a minute, you're on the west coast? So all you gotta do is keep going left to get to Japan.

I also like Rome.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

If you go to Africa, carry plenty of condoms... I hear the AIDS rate there is like 60%... sad, and I won't even get on my soapbox to express my theory as to why that it is the case.
    test
  9. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Well I know Mozambique is in Africa...(thats why it was my first choice). I just meant anywhere on the continent in General.... I guess going there is my passion...lol

I shouldn't have seperated the shiot though...doohhh...
    And i doubt if the discos there will be enough also... So yeah The Caymen Islands imo would be awesome...

Australia might be cool too...
    test
  10. samii so sexii

yeah I've been to Japan. If you start in LA, it's a straight shot...18 hour flight.

yeah Rome is a good idea, but my firend is thinking we could do that for a graduation trip...y'know, see the sights. right now, she wants to lay out on a beach, with pina coladas and sexy shirtless men. I mean, I want that too, but I'd settle for seeing the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. She doesn't want to go to a museum and stuff like that LoL
    test
  11. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I been talking to a guy from Africa (he lives in the US now) so I been doing some 'research' and yeah I second that vote...

Personally I would also like to go to Dom. Republic which I hear is pretty good for partying. If I could talk Husband into it...

Australia is tops on Husband's list

The European places are cool (I'd love to do an Italian tour) but if you are looking to party tho I'd stick with the Islands. My brother hated Jamaica tho.
    test
  12. samii so sexii

my bad @ Misskey...i misunderstood.

i don't know how to gain insight on foreign nightlife...i might need to Google it, no? and she is really tryin to go buckwild internationally lol
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Barcelona, Spain or Paris, France is good for partying... then there's Monte Carlo, Monaco...
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Make sure to take plenty of pictures, Samii... bikini shots, poom poom shorts and the like... and post them on here or you can just PM to me if you prefer... have an all girl slumber party and post those pics, too.
    test
  15. samii so sexii

^^ i am going to hurt you LoL
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Anywhere in Europe for me would be cool. Would love to just backpack there for a few months. But that will have to wait until I'm older and kids are grown ;o)

But my picks for a summer destination would be England, Africa, Japan and maybe some place never thought of. Hmmm, I dunno. I'd want to experience something different....something breath taking, something I'd remember forever.

I love to travel....just love it. One day I will fullfill it and visit all these places :D

Good luck deciding and have fun! :D
    test
  17. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Now there are pleanty of things to see and do in Africa that you wont have to worry about getting AIDS from.
    test
  18. samii so sexii

my friend and I just found out about a Reggae Fest in Montego Bay...last year 50 Cent was there...y'all know I fucks with 50!!

I just might have to go to Jamaica...it's not as exotic as Bora Bora or Fiji but it might do the trick...I'm not sure tho! The world has so much to offer! it's pretty much my oyster right now.
    test
  19. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Jamaica's amazing and a good party destination. You should also check out Montreal if you want to party.

The people, the cultures, the food, the fucking breathtaking peaks, the languages, the HISTORY, the hot/cold and dry/tropic extremes, the architecture... and, um, llamas.
    test
  20. samii so sexii

I was about to say..."all I know about the Andes is mountains and Llamas LoL!!"

yeah...Jamaica is the top contender so far. but I still feel like there are a million other places we could go...The Virgins are still contenders too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.