If you could put together an RM super-crew...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Baron Mynd, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Why do I get the impression you were breaking my balls and it went COMPLETLY over my head?!

Rofl.
    test
  2. Dicnyaeye

Dicnyaeye N CuM oN Ya BrAiN

lmao.... Ive been in Super crews, I've made my own super crews and SMO is still a supercrew that's active....

Me, Tali, Riko (is he wa still around), Enig, E Kelly, Notik, Talent.... I don't even need to say any of the other members. The first 4 names of that list have more titles than almost any crew on the net ever.
    test
  3. Baron Mynd

Keg Party > SMO :^)

That crew battle would of been tight...
    test
  4. Dicnyaeye

lol.... that's funny.... it would of been a nice crew battle, but we tried that already and it didn't work out. ..... a lot of ppl didn't show from both sides

yall need about 20-30 more titles with at least few tournaments as well to catch up to us tho....
    test
  5. Baron Mynd

You realise I could of been SMO but turned it down, right? And we were good to go fam. We had verses ready.
    test
  6. Dicnyaeye

pent didn't, I remember that.... I don't think all of u, return and Sac were read either. 2 ppl weren't ready in my crew then I think.

u turned down being in SMO huh? lmao, I don't know... just doesn't make any sense cuz I don't know of a better crew online, but ok. I was recruited in by Tali and Kelly..... I know u knew them, but from my impression, they never wanted you in the crew. I had barely heard of you back then though and had never read anything you wrote

ur crew still needs 20-30 titles to catch up tho
    test
  7. Baron Mynd

Honestly, I turned them down, Word Perfect was always my crew and will always come first. Lol. And considering the time we've been around, we are pretty damn formidable. SMO were perhaps the old skool topical crew, but put me, sac, pent and Return together and you have an army of up and coming talent. Add to that fact I could easily acquire Headless and 3PA.

Our roster is pretty stacked.
    test
  8. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

lol @ you guys talking like it's industry level and shit ..

too cute ..
    test
  9. Eye-Rime

Eye-Rime the intellectual.

i know, baron has a tat of word perfect on his knuckles and shit
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yeah I was just trying to get baron to challenge the league.

He's pretty dope. Barring the tie to Nah, and the loss to Tekneek this week.
    test
  11. Baron Mynd

Lol at a 'loss'. My verse for Nah was four old keyed 16's I recycled, I can drop you links if you need them, and I was two names this week that you pitted together, so it was win-win for me. Lol at a 'loss' to Tek, you have to be kidding me. Lol.
    test
  12. LokStok

Baz = Harris?

and wtf is this baz vs baz shit?
    test
  13. Baron Mynd

haha it aint even about that. Ive wrote some damn novels since i came back, and plan on writing more, i just like to do it at my own pace and i refuse to get sucked in to all the banter a lot seem content to. It aint even about the wins for me now tbh, i just wanna put something out that keeps me at the top of my game every week.
    test
  14. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

RC was way to humble in handing you the torch...I don't know a single writer I really respect that puts you on RC's level...

that's just an aside anyway as it doesn't mean I don't think you're a good writer before you get all defensive...

as for Keg Party...

Only Baron and Sac are any good...
    test
  15. Og Simmson

Og Simmson New Member

text master of the univerise lol brilliant
    test
  16. Dicnyaeye

all good... I don't know anything about WrodPerfect so I assume they're mostly RB or something. I only went there briefly in like 2005 when RM was getting on my nerves. wasn't really feeling the content of topical league over there... only Wordperfect i know is a program from the 90s that got replaced with MS Word and put out of business I believe.

Cool shit though, I didn't know about SMO back then either so I don't know nothing about that. I didn't know about SMO until I started writing with Kelly and RIko... then Tali came out of hiding to invite me in. I felt honored cuz it was Tali and that's that....

you have a cool crew, but you know SMO has put it down for years with names that are archived everywhere all the time and the majority of us are still active so you know wassup. It'll would be an interesting matchup nonetheless.... but I still the challenge would be on yall up and coming young talents tryna take on us old timers
    test
  17. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

It's text masterS of the UNIVERSE you illiterate fuck.. Lol.. w'dup Baysick?

Anyways

<-- GOAT

Suck it.
    test
  18. LokStok

seriously though .. how do you post rhymes and be around written rhymes for so long .. and not fucking improve? ..
    test
  19. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

Yo.. I friend requested you on Xbox - You accept that shit?
    If so

GO ON GEARS MUHFUCKA!
    Play with me and my clan! =)
    test
  20. Baron Mynd

I can link you to an archive of work by me dated from as early as 2002, right up to present, and I think you'll note the vast improvement. Lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.