Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream2333, Nov 24, 2013.
Serious. I'd fuck one, etc.
But nah, can't take them seriously.
1. why dont you believe in marriage? You're going to be 55 and hittin the club?
2. I know its fantasy, but you're allegedly saying you want to spend the rest of your life with a chick known for being a hoe.
3. and not every female on earth is a hoe man. you just got to look in the right places.
Like Adriana Lima. She was a virgin when she got married and looking like... well, Adriana Lima.
Damn, I wish I could live in Brasil.
1st. cuz why do i need a piece of a paper from the government saying i have to pay for a bitch and cant leave a bitch or if i do i have to pay for divorce?
2nd...nigga LIL KIM IS MY FAV RAPPER...before this plastic surgery, bitch wuz beautiful to ME! ME nigga.
3rd....every bitch a hoe....
She has bi-polar disorder, supposedly... and she doesn't smoke weed... that's why I smoke... it keeps me sane... weed and hip hop... sometimes, I'll go a long time without listening to hip hop, because a lot of shit doesn't interest me... but when I go back to my classic shit, I'm back on cloud 9 and complete functionality again... hip hop is my lord and savior.. lol
Eve looks too much like my sister... I should post a pic... they're almost spittin' images, so I can't fuck her.
I never felt Lil Kim like that, but I do like the actress who played her... Natalie Naturi... I'd wife her, do her, everything.
I preferred Foxxy Brown over Lil Kim... lyrically and beauty-wise... smooth cocoa brown skin and mad curves>>>
I've always thought MC Lyte was good looking, but too butch... yeah, Queen Latifah got a lil butch in her, too, but she seems to have softened over the years... she's more feminine.
I feel you, Donn... pretty much everyone in the industry... ie., music, acting, sports, journalism, etc. are HOES!!
They're all bi-sexual or gay, too.
Lady of Rage, Queen Latifah, Left Eye. I deserve a harem.
Word. Sometimes you forget yourself for awhile, and aren't doing what you're supposed to be doing, without even realizing. The shit really is life, energy. You are what you eat.
lil debbie or nicki minaj
Back when she first came on the scene she was fine as hell.
^^lmao man that shit funky as fuck
I was thinking this but then I was like "she burned her boyfriend's house, fuck that".
LMAO... Andre Rison was crazy, too, though... lol... that's that latina in her... you can't do a latin girl wrong... oh, hell no... they're so passionate... no racist.
Ms. Dynamite -eeeee
I was extremely dissappointed that this wasn't on the 1st page, then I was more dissappointed when I thought I was gonna be able to drop this gem of an answer, but it popped up 2 posts into page 2
Actually Yeezus is out go the closet gay he claims, so I'm not sure it was meant to be a gem
1. its not about a piece of paper... its about amking a promise to somebody you love that you'll always be there for them, and its about them making the same promise to you.
2. Nas is my favorite rapper but I wouldnt marry him. I chose dessa not because i love her as a rapper, but because I respect her as a woman.
3. no way in hell. I know that theres hoes out theres. theres hoes everywhere, but sayin every woman is a hoe is like saying all men cheat on their wives. theres good women and bad women. theres good men and bad men.
4. so youre never going to get married ever? youre going to be hittin the club and/or fuckin random females for the rest of your life?
youre killin me.
even jean grey?
Separate names with a comma.