If You could Marry any Female rapper, who would it be?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream2333, Nov 24, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Serious. I'd fuck one, etc.

But nah, can't take them seriously.
    test
  2. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

1. why dont you believe in marriage? You're going to be 55 and hittin the club?

2. I know its fantasy, but you're allegedly saying you want to spend the rest of your life with a chick known for being a hoe.

3. and not every female on earth is a hoe man. you just got to look in the right places.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Like Adriana Lima. She was a virgin when she got married and looking like... well, Adriana Lima.

Damn, I wish I could live in Brasil.
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

1st. cuz why do i need a piece of a paper from the government saying i have to pay for a bitch and cant leave a bitch or if i do i have to pay for divorce?

2nd...nigga LIL KIM IS MY FAV RAPPER...before this plastic surgery, bitch wuz beautiful to ME! ME nigga.

3rd....every bitch a hoe....
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

She has bi-polar disorder, supposedly... and she doesn't smoke weed... that's why I smoke... it keeps me sane... weed and hip hop... sometimes, I'll go a long time without listening to hip hop, because a lot of shit doesn't interest me... but when I go back to my classic shit, I'm back on cloud 9 and complete functionality again... hip hop is my lord and savior.. lol
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Eve looks too much like my sister... I should post a pic... they're almost spittin' images, so I can't fuck her.

I never felt Lil Kim like that, but I do like the actress who played her... Natalie Naturi... I'd wife her, do her, everything.

I preferred Foxxy Brown over Lil Kim... lyrically and beauty-wise... smooth cocoa brown skin and mad curves>>>

I've always thought MC Lyte was good looking, but too butch... yeah, Queen Latifah got a lil butch in her, too, but she seems to have softened over the years... she's more feminine.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I feel you, Donn... pretty much everyone in the industry... ie., music, acting, sports, journalism, etc. are HOES!!

They're all bi-sexual or gay, too.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Lady of Rage, Queen Latifah, Left Eye. I deserve a harem. ;)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Word. Sometimes you forget yourself for awhile, and aren't doing what you're supposed to be doing, without even realizing. The shit really is life, energy. You are what you eat.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. SwagProductionZ

SwagProductionZ @cocaineaudio

lil debbie or nicki minaj
    test
  11. koolbreeze1981

koolbreeze1981 Member

Yo-Yo

Back when she first came on the scene she was fine as hell.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

^^lmao man that shit funky as fuck :funny:
    test
  13. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I was thinking this but then I was like "she burned her boyfriend's house, fuck that".
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

LMAO... Andre Rison was crazy, too, though... lol... that's that latina in her... you can't do a latin girl wrong... oh, hell no... they're so passionate... no racist.
    test
  15. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

Iggy Azalea

Ms. Dynamite -eeeee

Diamond
    test
  16. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I was extremely dissappointed that this wasn't on the 1st page, then I was more dissappointed when I thought I was gonna be able to drop this gem of an answer, but it popped up 2 posts into page 2
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Actually Yeezus is out go the closet gay he claims, so I'm not sure it was meant to be a gem
    test
  18. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

1. its not about a piece of paper... its about amking a promise to somebody you love that you'll always be there for them, and its about them making the same promise to you.

2. Nas is my favorite rapper but I wouldnt marry him. I chose dessa not because i love her as a rapper, but because I respect her as a woman.

3. no way in hell. I know that theres hoes out theres. theres hoes everywhere, but sayin every woman is a hoe is like saying all men cheat on their wives. theres good women and bad women. theres good men and bad men.

4. so youre never going to get married ever? youre going to be hittin the club and/or fuckin random females for the rest of your life?
    test
  19. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

youre killin me.

even jean grey?
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

test