If you are a descendant of the Slave Trade, YOU are the Israelites of the Bible

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

This is exactly why every other race on the planet tries to call the Bible fiction. because it directly pertains to the Israelites and their fall from God's grace into Captivity for hundreds of years all the way up to today. NO RACE on the planet was ever inslaved. NONE. holding hostages and POW's don't count as chattle slavery, the slavery and captivity the Hebrew Israelites have gone thru to this very day. WE are the captive Israelites in America today and until we turn back to the One true God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Noah, and the 12Tribes of Israel, we will perish in our captivity.

If over time you denounced the Bible and chose Islam or Atheism. turn back now berfore it's too late. You are following false idol Gods.

Muslims = Kabba Stone, Crescent Moon & Star

Athiest = No belief in God at all, Worship themselves
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

You see?

This whole Illuminati conspiracy - promotes racial supremacy and eventually that leads to hatred and intolerance.
    test
  3. Noncentz

And -look, I am not trying to insult you but .. I've seen it before. I think you should see someone... a psychologist or something, you may be on your way to Paranoid Schizophrenia.

Some symptoms.
    -delusions of persecution (check), reference (check), exalted birth (check), special mission (check), bodily change, or jealousy.

And key symptoms (from the Mayo)

Delusions. In paranoid schizophrenia, a common delusion is that you're being singled out for harm. For instance, you may believe that the government is monitoring every move you make or that a co-worker is poisoning your lunch. You may also have delusions of grandeur — the belief that you can fly, have a religious mission, you're famous or that you have a relationship with a famous person, for example. You hold on to these false beliefs despite evidence to the contrary. Delusions can result in aggression or violence if you believe you must act in self-defense against those who want to harm you.

---
    Your whole Boule post reminded me of the 'Air Loom' guy who believed that some secret part of the government was watching him, or controlling him by something he called the 'Air Loom' (keep in mind I believe that this was in the 1700's) any ways, he went into long descriptions about it, and believed in it even though he had absolutely no evidence to prove anything that he was saying.

It's like you and the Boule - Not only did you make incredible accusations but you then went into a long, long, list of homosexual acts between rappers.

Why go into such a long list? And why describe the acts so graphically? --Also, have you ever met any of these people? No? Well then how do you know this?

Do you? (really)

Believe that you are of exalted birth because you believe you come from the tribes of Israel?

Believe that you are on some sort of special mission to warn earth about some invisible organization that, most people, can't see or understand but you?

Or are you just getting your rocks off in the forum by posting this sort of bizarre shit?
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

*googles air loom and leaves thread
    test
  5. Alias3000

Not too smart are you? It's ok. all will be revealed soon.
    test
  6. Alias3000

honestly, I could give a fuck what it reminds you of. the truth is the truth.

question, have white people ever been enslaved? HELL NO.

Asians? HELL NO
    Arabs? HELL NO
    Africans? HELL NO -> don't get their Israelite slaves twisted with the children of Ham(Africans). Africans enslaved Israelites. Not their own people. do your homework. Most Africans are Muslim and not Israelites. again, do your research pal. just because they were all black don't mean their slaves were africans.

So whose the ONLY people on the planet that have been in captivity in various times throughout history...NEGROS OF AMERICA. the TRUE Hebrew Israelites.

Why do you think Israel is in bloody war everyday without cease? because those Khazar Jew-wish people and Arabs are fighting over a land that ain't even their's but GOD is maintaining Israel via those Khazars to show the world that his land will always be there. and the seat of the almighty God and his kingdom will be set up there as it was foretold and the transfer of the land BACK to it's original people, the Hebrews. don't get it twisted the Khazars are being used for God's purpose to fulfill the Book(Bible) but that don't mean the land is theirs. God is showing HIS people something right now.

From the days of Egypt to the days of the American slave trade, the people who were the slaves and captives throughout history have been Hebrews and not Africans.

So take them stupid ass Ankhs off your necks, and Sun Ra/ Horus worship out ofyour lives. false idols.

and Noncentz, you're an Edomite so you should know this is all true because your forefathers helped to enslave the first Hebrew Isralites. do your homework dude!

and the most distractive cop out to the truth is to call the person speaking it, delusion. Listen bitch, I got 3 cars all Mercedes Benz paid for, 2 AKC Certified full blood championship dogs($2Grand each as puppies), and a big ass house that's paid for. so um yea, I'm pretty damn delusional. GTFOH with that shit. You talking to a fucking scholar motherfucker. respect me or get your fucking feelings hurt. I'm not one of these punk kids on here that lives with they mama and can't afford to pay attention.
    test
  7. General Zod

General Zod Kryptic

You listen to GMS much bro?
    test
  8. Noncentz

Er...

Whites were enslaved by the Roman Empire, although not an inherently racist form of slavery the majority of them were captured 'Barbarian' tribes. What we today would call Western Europeans. -They were also enslaved by the Arabs as well...

Anyways, slavery was the norm for almost everyone that was not 'royal' or 'aristocratic' until the industrial revolution really started to weaken the need for it. Slavery however still does exist in a few poorer nations.

History of slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a nice small briefing on the history of slavery.
    test
  9. Noncentz

Ugh... Whose truth? Where are you sourcing your information from?

Edomites were black? Since when? That doesn't even vibe with the Roman histories of the area, let alone the modern populations.
    test
  10. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I've been saying that Black Hebrew Israelites aren't all there psychologically for awhile.
    test
  11. Noncentz

- Wealthy people suffer from schizophrenia, so do scientists - e.g John Nash, mental illness doesn't really respect social constructs.

- But, the problem here is - that it is a delusion, you have absolutely nothing to back up your claims and it's not simply being in error, your theories are bizarre with an extreme persecutory tone. You (seem) have this feeling of exalted birth, special person, special mission thing going on as well.

- Why even claim your financial status? we're not even talking about money. We were talking about your theory on whatever it is you believe.

- Lastly, Scholars source their information so I should expect you to do the same.
    test
  12. Alias3000

When your people have been murdered, displaced and indoctrinated with bullshit over hundreds of years, your mentality will surely take a hit. This is why it's so hard to get Hebrews to realize who they really are.

Notice how the Edomites don't have a problem with Negroes calling themselve African-Americans because they know that's not who we are so the lie continues....but let Negroes start waking up to the fact they are Hebrews and watch how wicked the Edomites get in defense.
    test
  13. Alias3000

TOTAL BULLSHIT. you watched the remake of the 10 Commandments with Chaleston Heston as Moses and automatically think the Romans(white people) enslaved other white people?...lol...HELL NO.

Every instance of slavery around the world has been the enslavement of the Hebrews. from country to country. From Egypt to Africa to America..HEBREW SLAVES...not no fucking Africans. they hate Negroes!!!

And here's a question to blow all your bullshit to smithereens...

Which of the 12 Tribes did white people come from?
    test
  14. Alias3000

I'm not "wealthy" as you would think of wealthy. I don't make a lot of money I just spend my money wisely therefore I'm able to acquire the things I want.

Now as far as wisdom, I might just be the richest motherfucker on earth..lol
    test
  15. Alias3000

Noncentz, go check out the book "Russian Icons" and you will see that the Kings of Russia back in the days were Black. and the Russians spent years "whitewashing" all the paintings in the land to make them look white. Pictures of them doing it are in the book. So don't hate on the knowledge I'm dropping just eat up. oh and a White man wrote that book..

The truth is out there.
    test
  16. Noncentz

So you're telling me that all of the contemporary accounts of Roman historians, the Visigoth's, the Gauls, Caesar, the paintings and Graffiti at Pompei, the Skeletons, the recovered tags....

All of this was part of a massive cover up? Who planned this cover up?
    test
  17. Noncentz

This book? -- Amazon.com: The Russian Icon: From Its Origins to the Sixteenth Century (9780814624524): Nancy McDarby, Viktor Nikitich Lazarev, Colette Joly Dees: Books
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.