if ya got a behringer1002 or one of the other versions, step in...

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Jusa9ine, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jusa9ine

Jusa9ine YEAAAA

i8 how can i get it so i can listen to the instrumental, and my voice on the headphones at the same time ? does it have anything to do wit the tape in and tape out ?
    test
  2. Jusa9ine

Jusa9ine YEAAAA

test
  3. DJX

DJX iTs GraVy BaBy

i have my mic connected to my mixer..and my mixer into the computer....

headphones are connected to the headphone output of my soundcard (got an audigy)....

i dont really listen to vocals as i record them...thats kinda wierd....but if i wanted to i would just UNMUTE whatever it is that the vocals were being recorded by on the windows mixer (on mine its auxillary 2, on the PlayBack menu..not the recording menu)

but if your headphones are in the mixer..and the mixer comes before the computer....how would u think ud be able to hear the beat dog?

the beats playin off the computer not the mixer

post back and tell me how yougot your shit chained

test
  4. Jusa9ine

Jusa9ine YEAAAA

i8 i got my NT2 goin into my mixer, and my mixer main out goin into my line in of my soundcard, i just recently had the delta1010lt and this guy told me to hook up my tape in and tape out to my delta, but now that i got ridd of the delta, i cant get it so i can hear cause i just think it's way better if i can hear the beat and vocals at the same time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.