If wrestlers were different

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Little Lotus, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

such as.. if the rock was 5'4 would he have gotten over just as well?

if .. stone cold were really fat would he of gotten over?

if Goldberg had hair would he have gotten over?

If zack gowin had two legs would he still have a job?
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I think The Rock would get over based on charisma alone. As for being a world champion, he'd suffer the same fate as Rey Mysterio. I also don't think The Rock's moveset- his People's Elbow, Rock Bottom + set up could be the same. The People's Eyebrow on the other hand would still get over on multiple levels. The Rock would probably end up wrestling in TNA's X-Division.

Stone Cold being really fat??? Hmmm.... how fat? Stone Cold could still be fat and be a good wrestler. I think he'd be the type of star that everyone would chant E-C-Dub for though, as opposed to being one of the greatest WWE superstars of all time. I still think he could be pretty over though.

I don't think Goldberg's hair would play a huge role in whether he got over or not. The thing that made him was his power moves, his unprecedented winning streak, his theme music, his entrance. He seemed like a competitor. I never liked Goldberg, and you have to admit he had a lot of people calling him a Stone Cold rip-off for the simple fact that he wore the black trunks, had the bald head, and goatee. I always thought of them as separate entities though, and Stone Cold vs. Goldberg was never really a huge dream match for me like it was for so many others. I think it's true though that if you were to give a man with a face like Goldberg long hair, he would look like a dork, especially at the age he was. Then again, having never seen Goldberg with a bald head, you never really know what you would think of him. I say Goldberg could get over without being bald.

Zach Gowen? If he had two legs I'm sure he'd have a job- just not in the wrestling industry.
    test
  3. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

[​IMG]

Craig Marduk with hair....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  4. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

that's kind of cool they made a Goldberg looking character. Im sure if Goldberg knew about it, he'd sue. does he do any kind of Goldbergish moves?

and we know one thing, the rock wouldnt of been in WALKING TALL if he were 5'4
    test
  5. Toucan_Sam1

Well you woulda thought Stone Cold or the WWE woulda sued Goldberg back then for the similar appearance.....

While Craig Marduk might've been based on Goldberg, another professional martial arts athlete named Nathan Jones has similarities very close to the Tekken character.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](Marduk - Tekken 5)

While many fans speculate who he is truly based on, most tend towards Jones, seeing as both characters are of Australian descent, and share prison-sentenced backgrounds. Nathan Jones spent time in jail for armed robberies, while in the Tekken storyline, Craig was incarcerated for killing a man in a bar fight.

While Craig is a practictioner of "Vale Tudo" (bloodier UFC-style fighting), he takes a professional wrestling turn in Tekken 5. Some might persuade that this is truly a Goldberg feature, but Nathan Jones is a professional wrestler as well and has spent working with the WWE in the past.

In an upcoming Tekken film, many fans think either Goldberg or Nathan will be top selection to play as the massive, violent fighter. (The Rock is in speculation of playing "King", the Mexican wrestler with a jaguar's mask).

Only time will tell, but personally, I believe he is a combination of both Berg and Jones.
    test
  6. Toucan_Sam1

Oh...and Marduk has no Goldberg moves in the video game. Some of his pre-match mannerisms (slapping his palms on side of the head and uttering a loud grunt) are somewhat Goldberg-like.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.