If ur broke as hell, why brag about it?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messiah

Messiah Guest

Seriously, if you live in the hood, been to prison, ain't got a lick of money and strugglin, why brag about it like it's something to be proud of?

And on top of that, why hate on niggaz who's livin better than you and NOT throwin it in ur face?

I can't stand niggaz who hate on someone cuz they came up. If a nigga did his grind to get educated which resulted in him havin crazy debt cuz of loans but finally is comin up and livin nice, why y'all concerned about him and think he ain't never had to struggle?

but if ur broke and livin dirty, why u actin like u just won a prize when u would easily trade lifestyles wit a nigga livin even just a little better than u.

lastly, just cuz u live in poverty don't mean u understand anythin in life. all it means is that ur parent(s) is the one who's strugglin and u ain't even being man enough to get a job and help her out the situation.
    test
  2. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

If you broke as fuck you should be posting asking how to get out of poverty, not posting about how real you are.
    test
  3. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

da fuck u going thru messiah?
    test
  4. Jones Jung

Jones Jung a.k.a. Oswayo

test
  5. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

nigka messiah must have got shitted on by a bum
    test
  6. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i laughed at my one boy who got really pissed off cuz he knows a doctor who livin in a mansion and drivin nice cars.

but he wasn't mad when that doctor had to do 8 years for his education which put him around 200K in debt for student loans, then did 4 years as a residency which means he was broke as hell then too, and finally became a doctor, so spent 12 years of his life struggling.

now the nigga livin good, let em live wit ur broke self
    test
  7. Messiah

Messiah Guest

let a nigga breathe already

stop followin me
    test
  8. Mickey Rourke

Mickey Rourke MY NAME IS DARKSTAR

Dudes be proud of the shit cuz a really real dude understand money is the root of all evil. I aint sayin braggin bout bein broke is cool, but id rather hear that than heads worshippin money (aka the Devil)
    test
  9. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

test
  10. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

2 dedicate 12 prime years to make 250k+ isnt worth it to me..

u could never get them 12 years back. he missed out on alot
    test
  11. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

never understood it either

can't stand people who count other people's money
    test
  12. Messiah

Messiah Guest

nah, that ain't it at all

i just get tired of hearin niggaz talkin bout how real they are cuz they broke. piff for one stays doin that. postin pics up of his abandoned crib and all like thats sumthin to be happy bout.

i don't get it. when i actually lived in the projects, i ain't brag about it. most of yall don't even know that i did because i don't talk about it.

some people just got it twisted. goin to prison and bein broke ain't the blue ribbon prize in life.
    test
  13. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

for the LOVE of money is the root of all evil lmaoooo..

not money itself.. i hate when people try to quote a scripture or something and be just making it into what they want.

so many great quotes and passages get taken out of context ughhh.
    test
  14. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

i rather enjoy life now, live fast and dont worry bout spending my last dollar than prepare by living in a cave with a book to my nose for 12 years to get that money at the end...

u dont know what can happen 2 u in 12 years, u can stress ur body so much u end up balding early, gettin cancer n shit trying Ace tests n shit.. im good.
    test
  15. Mickey Rourke

Mickey Rourke MY NAME IS DARKSTAR

Co-sign
    test
  16. Messiah

Messiah Guest

a real dude understand that the love of money is the root of all evil. not money itself.

if a prostitute or pimp has a hundred dollar bill in his hand, then its dirty money, but if that hundred dollar bill touch my hand, it ain't dirty no more cuz believe i'ma invest it and make a profit, then turn around and use it to help people while enjoyin my wealth.
    test
  17. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

So you prefer failure over motivation?

Fuck outta here.

The other ones keeping it realer? The fuck?

How is giving up keeping it real?

Its the obvious, its living in a fantasy land where you are lying to yourself about how you can't control your situation when you actually can.
    test
  18. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

lol you actin like they don't have any fun during them 12 years. The only time during that period where they don't get to live it the fuck up in the 4 years of residency.

If they aint having any fun, it's because they chose not to.
    test
  19. Messiah

Messiah Guest

thats stupid

how u know what he missed durin those 12 years? now the nigga ballin, and he got 250K and investin it so that money is makin money

u speak like a fool
    test
  20. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

money aint shit anyways, money is cocaine man, jsut a quick fix, something to cover up what u really feel inside..

all u need in this world is your basic necessities, family, friends and love. fuck a dollar bill, i can get that when if i really wanted to in multiple ways..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.