If There Was One Thing You Could Change In The RBL, What Would It Be?

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by U S E R, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

^

Meanwhile the battles get like 4 votes. LOL Blah @ wanting peeps to peep your battle but not wanting to peep other emcees . . .
    test
  2. eye of the tiger

eye of the tiger New Member

Smart Man Here
    test
  3. BeasT

BeasT New Member

The votes....noobs cant vote....

WTF with people voting against u cus u explained your wordplay? Its not my fault i think they're stupid an wont get it naw mean. I say votes have to be more thoroughly explained from what i'm seein
    test
  4. ST_UC

ST_UC Please Try Me

^^^^ if u think thats why u lost... that vote wont count.... i still win 6-1... stop bitching... u arent even good and i didnt even try... u dont want "noobs" to vote? u are a FUCKING NOOB
    test
  5. Balthowsai

Balthowsai ARCHIVIAL STATUS YO

Worst thing about RM: EASILY...the deadline...I mean, Am I the ONLY one here who has better shit to do on a Friday Night than to wait for a no-show opponent to not show? I mean, seriously...even making the deadline Thursday would be cooler; but Friday...? C'monnnnn...that shit is gay, I dunno how old most of you are, but sitting around a comp on a Friday night waiting for midnight = gay as hell.
    As for this week, User, or Serge, or whatever mod be around, my bad for defaulting, but my comp at home is being repaired; the fan burned out on the back of it, and now the shit won't turn on. I'm only even posting now cause I have a comp at work...if I had been at work on Friday, I would have posted then, but that's my day off...oh well...I'm bout to do the PBA anyways, so we'll see how long I last in this thing...LMAO@ Venamis' verse though...it was funny, even for a no-show...keep repping...
    Peace.

IllaMentalz!!
    test
  6. Muti

Muti I just write

I dont know what others suggest....

But the votes defintley need to be explained...

and maybe have that the top 30 only vote son the top 30 and the bottom half only votes on the bottom half...

I dunno if thats a rule or anyone said that but maybe u can make it one..

Just two cents thoughts
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Maybe put some kind of limit on how many votes a battle can get.

People that are well known and good like Dough get votes like 254645651-0 when others are lucky to get three votes total on their battles. Everybody already has to vote on six, but voting on squash matches that many times shouldn't be good enough.
    test
  8. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

considered.

closed.
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

no it aint
    test
  10. MiC TypsOn

MiC TypsOn informer

bahaahah
    test
  11. ST_UC

ST_UC Please Try Me

i wish i could change the way people vote.... the people that take points away from your verse because u qouted your words... thesynthesis told me i "shouldnt use them ... if they cant understand without them then it doesnt matter" ... fuck that shit... as long as "noobs" are voting ill qoute my shit all day
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.