if the rock and goldberg went to TNA

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by chop stick, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

But id like to have a team of people.. so people can tell me what sucks and what doesnt.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Someone needs to sign them up...TNA is big on reality stars...Johnny Fairplay, the survivor chick
    test
  3. for the wrong reasons.... his tabloid publicity is much bigger than his wrestling publicity he is like linsey lohan right now lol

if wwe or tna had a choice between him and the rock.. they would choose rock
    test
  4. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

Yeah , they'd choose a guy who has shown no loyalty to wrestling the last 5 years .
    test
  5. hogan shows loyalty? i give this partnership 4 months
    test
  6. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

still bigger
    test
  7. nope... im not even a rock fan nor a hogan fan so im not being biased when i say the rock is bigger
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Are we talking popularity currently overall? I would say the Rock, he can make bank on mainstream movies whereas Hogan had to resort to reality programming to stay in the public eye. Now if were talking in a historical sense then it's Hogan
    test
  9. i don't even know if hes bigger in historical sense, cause you know dam well more than half of wrestling fans remember more of the rocks matches than hogans, yea hogans been around longer.. but how many of his matches can you actually remember? hogan was big when most of you all was just being born, and i think he was duying when him and flair had the cage match in wcw for the title....shit.. he was duying before nwo..started.
    test
  10. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Thunder in Paradise was a dope show...yall hatin
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

And Hogan pretty much built WWE....The Rock saved it during the NWO days
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. stone cold and the rock put each other over... so i would credit them both with saving it
    test
  13. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

ha@ the rock.

Stone Cold single-handedly saved WWE during the war. No DX. No Rock (he wasn't even big until after WWE was winning). No Foley. Stone Cold.

If there was any assist, it was Mr. Mcmahon. Christ knows he'll never let us forget that.
    test
  14. word.. you can't deny that rock help stone cold put his self over.. and vice versa, stone cold always brought the best out of rock

and incase you all haven't noticed i hate legends and think they should all hibernate
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Mike Tyson did more to put over the Stone Cold that saved WWE than The Rock did. And all he really had to do was be in the same segment.
    test
  16. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

the rock was more entertaining than hogan was/is/will ever be
    but he's not a bigger star
    test
  17. the rock is a bigger star than hogan ...

thats why hogans movie career never took off and the rocks did
    test
  18. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

and that's why Hogan is still a bigger name all over the world.

Hogan is the most popular/known wrestler EVER

and the rock is succesful, but his movies arent THAT successful
    test
  19. he is an a list actor, and his movies do very well or else he would of came back along time ago ... how did you like them hogan boos tonight??

and the rock is probably the most popular/known wrestler.... i didn't even like the dude

i doubt the newer fans even know who hogan really is.. they heard his name mentioned on tv but thats about it...
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

lol

FUCKIN WOW
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.