If reason is so great...........

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

NeYo - Making love pt 2.
    oryan ft. driz - O (co produced by corner boys)
    T.U.G Entertainment - 3 beat contract
    Conyak - 5 beat contract
    j Records - under contract - no beats provided yet
    mcdonalds - radio jingle

and still things that aren't official yet. truthfully i odnt even use REASON anymore. every sound i use comes str8 from hardware. so i guess your thesis could be right considering i dont fit in that circle. but yea dont assume mufuckas is still making beats for fun. its 06 my nigga cats is tryna eat.

and i aint sayin my resume better than yours and all that bullshit. thats lil kid shit. all im sayin is dont try to dog niggas like they aint doin shit when I'M grindin hard as i can right now tryin to get these placements. Shit i may not have all the shit you got under my belt but im gettin there.
    test
  2. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

they both have their strengths and weaknesses, none is less professional than the other.
    test
  3. Premize Prod

niggas dont hate fruity loops. we hate what fruityloops has done to producing. every wack mufucka wanna be a producer now and think they are one because they dled their fruity loops.
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

agreed. but i dont like the program itself either
    test
  5. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol i dont know what i was talking about in my post so edit.
    test
  6. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

...and that's all that matters in the end.
    test
  7. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

but if you look at the numbers of course there more people that use FL then reason because FL you can DL really easy , its a small file

Reason on the other hand isn't as easy to DL, so statically of course there gonna be more beat makers that use FL then reason.

Thats why there more people using FL than Reason off that simple fact alone. In which explains why there more people that have done shit with FL then reason.

I don't care what the next man doing , thats bitch shit , I'm doing me , and I'm making a living regardless off selling beats , I have 5 other hustles

while cats on here is living off a prayer that one day they will be a famous producer

at the end of the day , u still like the rest of us , you still online and u still struggling

so u aint no better than anyone
    test
  8. The Militant

The Militant New Member

everytime i see a thread like this i dont think hmm which has the best makers... i think who is more childish out of fl and reason users

it used to be fl users (i am one) was SO childish. everything was an online hissy fit and shit.. but recently the reason users have come forward with a full offensive of babyness straight up childishness.

at the end of the day. u dont need to worry about what is BETTER because i know for a fact 99% of u arent using fl or reason to 50% of its capabilities ANYWAY
    test
  9. Clipp

Clipp New Member

i couldn't agree more. and i love reason by the way everytime i use it i learn something new. and i've been using it for 4 years now.
    test
  10. The Militant

The Militant New Member

thats 3 people that agree with me... 2 of them live in my head tho...
    test
  11. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol @ at 2 living in ur head. And FL heads are startin to calm down since cat wit fl are gettin deals. Ive noticed that more and more in the last 8 months. U dont get those FL Vs Reason bitchfests as much when someone says I dont use the fruit
    test
  12. J-MAGIC

J-MAGIC thablockproductions.tk

crank it crank it
    test
  13. J-MAGIC

first it was hardware vs software now its fl vs reason lol so basically what u sayin is youre mad cause laffy taffy was made on fl and not with reason lol people wit reason make wack shit too i really dont give a fuck im off to work

peaceeeee
    test
  14. Premize Prod

you cant really be that stupid.
    test
  15. KloQwYse

KloQwYse This Is My Day Job

lol...I use both and rock them sick equally...

When I want to compose somethin with live keyboard playing I'll use reason 3 fo sho cuz the midi response time in fruity seems too slow.

But with fruity, you can use VST's directly when making a beat which is one thing FL has over Reason.

They both have their pluses and minuses so taking advantage of them is where it's at. But what's really sick is linking FL and Reason using Rewire.

I've used both hard and software and to me, it don't matter what you use if you rock it right. I'll be working in Rockford soon using an MPC4000, Triton, Motif and Fantom then recording straight into protools. I can rock that shit just as hard as I can fruity or reason. If you really know what your doing you can apply that shit to whatever, all you have to do is know where to go on the hardware (or software) to get the sound or effect you want.

Ya'll prolly don't know/remember me from years ago so I guess my opinion doesn't matter as much to you as a Sol or Sin, but whatever...lol

Kanye used Fruity for a minute, Jazzy Phae used reason for a minute....Dre used live instruments and hardware...they've all had success so fuck what you use, just make hot shit.
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

can u use vsts in protools?
    test
  17. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

w/ a vst wrapper
    test
  18. J-MAGIC

i speak like hov nigga
    test
  19. DDzzz

DDzzz New Member

Theres nothing to get mad at

This quote can somewhat be cancelled out.

There is no reason to be upset because making music has become more available to the public. If it wernt for FL, I myself would not have been able to do anything with my musical knowledge.

If someone has talent and the right connections, they will get somewhere, regardless of what medium they use to express their music.

Just because more people want to do it does not mean that the production game has not become worse; with so much more competition, standards are rising and the beats we hear are becomming better. Thats like sayin the NBA is absolute garbage because now every other kid has a basketball hoop on their driveway or street. All it did was make the league more difficult to enter.

BUT!!...

Most importantly, 90% of these people you are gettin mad at arnt even worth the trouble. If you havnt actually worked with someone to create an actual song, you were never a "Producer" to begin with.
    test
  20. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

heat is heat....no matter where its made....

thats the end of this discussion...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.