If Jesus Died for Our Sins....

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SiFu, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Shaddow: Try malichai 2:14 blood covenants were used in all death binding agreements marriage being one of them. So back in the day a covenant agreement was punishable by death if either party broke the agreement. It was law.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Re: perfection. Adam and eve were created perfect knowing not right from wrong meaning they didnt even kniw what sin was. Aside from God saying do not eat from these 2 trees lest you will die. Satan played off their nievity and does what he always does "changes scripture, and suggests through thoughts". Now dying obviously is not what happened cus they didnt die physically they died spiritually meaning seperated from God. Thats the 2nd death that people in hell face as well. They die physically and spiritually being eternally seperated from God.
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no...they died...they were instantly killed but they were dying. They were created to live forever and populate the earth. you would have to live a long time to accomplish that task and would be impossible if people just kept dying because the earth isn't even close to being populated.

Also, only Eve was deceived by Satan, Adam eat on his own accord.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

True. And adam certainly knew better. They used to walk with God. Im sure he drilled that into adams head knowing he would do it. And they were certainly smart imagine naming ALL the animals and then trying to remember all the names. Lol. I can hardly remember what i did last night.
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.