If i wanted to create a Small Studio in my basement what Equipment should i get

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by FaceLess, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

word up berk .. but i don't see why you'd come to me when there are so much more intelligent gear heads here such as noodles ..
    test
  2. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

I hope you were joking.
    test
  3. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

I agree. HAHAHA I remember NOODLES from the 411 days. He's still stupid as fuck...

LOL at him not knowing what monitors are when he said he knows everything about audio haha.

I kinda agree with yung truth but why waist that $150 on a shure mic,soundblaster sound card, when u can get the good equipment and learn off that.

Like syn said, just get a emu 1212m, or the emu 1820m(comes wit the pre's), a good mic that fits your voice( go to guitar center to test some mics), monitors, and your set. They will help you out as well. Maybe even get some books on how to mix properly. Maybe build your self a booth like I did haha. I would definitly post in the audio tips section like so.ill said as you will get cats like AON to help you, Syn, BP, and Me haha.

Good luck with setting your studio up.
    test
  4. Tone Logic

Tone Logic IM ILLER THEN YOU!!!

audiophile-110
    maudio b-series(w/e)-300
    rode nt1a-200
    a pre-amp,or mixer if u intend on buying more stuff=100
    mic stand,pop filter,shock mount=50
    cables=30
    total=800

btw a good motherboard doesnt mean good sounds out your computer or into it,intergrated soundcards suxs becouse they burn out quick and cause problems,same thing as intergrated video cards(altho there much more dependable).mobo's just send out signals to diff pieces of hrdware n return them back
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.