if i read another post claiming muslims worship a moon god ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

star on flags came from ottomans, not Allah, you idiot.

why? do people on the moon read from right to left?

so solar calendar followers worship the sun? oh, okay.

and sinai is a name of the mountain, we established that already.

of the moon? lol, when the fuck has anybody ever said that? quote me.

i said he is the arch-angel of god, you fucking illiterate imbecile.

what's not in the qur'an? what are you talking about?

surely, 100 fucking percent sure you're trolling, nobody can be this stupid.

your lack of intelligence knows no bounds, i kind of feel bad for you now.

:numaan:
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

is Allah the same God that the Hebrews worship as EL?
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he's getting information from youtube, wiki, and bigpayback.

i'm 5 thousand percent sure the imbecile can't even read arabic.

oh, but arabic is read from right to left, hence you worship the moon. okay.

test
  4. Ass Napkin Ed

is Allah the same God from the Torah that Hebrews worship as 'EL'
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

why are you so concerned with this? how does this mean we worship the moon?

i don't know who EL is in hebrew terms, but i do know who Allah is.

now you know what Allah means, you can decide for yourself it it's the same as El.

but please for the sake of your minimal credibility, try and connect the two to the moon.

test
  6. Ass Napkin Ed

in blue - this is where we see the 'cop out'
    all of sudden i dont know anything about Scriptures or God

Allah means Absolute - LOL - but 'his' name is derived from a Feminine Goddess - LMAO

I just am a submissive nigga to an 'Allah' that may or may not be a Moon God - either way - i am showing you that i dont know - i am just blind follower - and Allah is right no matter what

lets all join Islam!
    test
  7. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

that wasn't my question. my question was how do you determine which parts have been altered?

i realize that it talks about biblical events, but does it give a complete start-to-finish narrative the way the bible does? i thought it gave parts of the story here and there but not necessarily a complete narrative.
    test
  8. reggie jax

alright. so when you run into the third option, how do you make the decision? is there a tradition of theology in islam that deals with biblical events not explicitly confirmed or corrected in the quran?
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Where his wifes "catholic" uncle basicly talks muhammad into the idea
    that it wasnt a demon that appeared to him but rather it was Gabriel
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | The rival to the Bible

if you have time, read that.

it does but it's not written in a normal narrative, like chapter one : the start, etc.

however if you gather the different verses, it speaks about the start to the end.

all up, in the qur'an there has been 25 prophets/messengers mentioned.

but it also states that every nation was sent a warner, and muhammad was the final rasul.

rasul is different to prophet, it means the one who has a message, the messenger.

when something is not specifically mentioned in the qur'an, we go by the hadith.

sayings and actions of the prophet muhammad himself, and only the sahih hadith.

there's a science behind the narrations of the hadith, the links have to be strong.

i hope that answers your question.

test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

Nu'maan - i dont hate you

just a have 2 questions

is the Hadith - a Holy Book like the Quran?
    can we talk about it?
    test
  12. reggie jax

i read it. i think you're misunderstanding my question, unless you're suggesting that this early bible is the key to understanding which biblical texts you (as a muslim) should believe in, which i doubt is what you're saying.

so let me reiterate: my question isn't how do you determine that the bible has been altered but rather how do you determine which specific passages to take serious as a muslim, or does the whole book get discarded on the basis that it's too unreliable?

but what i meant is that presumably there are passages or events in the bible that aren't referenced, mentioned or corrected in the quran. is that not correct?

it does to some extent, though of course i still wonder how you use the sayings and actions of the prophet to determine if a biblical passage has been altered or not.
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

aaaah, okay, apologies man.

we don't necessarily look towards the bible for answers, as i have the qur'an and hadith for such info.

the old testament (from moses) aka the torah would be more reliable to us. more-so than the new testaments which were written by man about jesus years afterwards.

however, because there's been so many alterations and versions, it's very difficult to figure out what has been changed and what remains the same. so i presume it to be safer to discard the entire new testament and gospels.

for example, the biblical story of satan is different to the islamic version. i'll go with what the qur'an says, because it actually makes more sense than satan being an angel and being cast out, if he was an angel, how'd he have free will? no, he wasn't an angel, he was from a different creation, from the djinn, made of smokeless fire.

but that is not to say there isn't still good lessons to learn within those books.

i'd be the first to admit i am no scholar of the qur'an.

but i do remember it does correct the trinity belief, and crucifiction of jesus. it re-iterates the miraculous birth of jesus, praises mary as the most pious of all women, speaks about noah, lot, moses, abraham, jacob, etc.

it also talks about how the jews used to be the chosen people until they kept disobeying. this doesn't mean the muslims are the chosen, it just means that jews are no longer.

so i guess the things that aren't referenced don't need to be referenced.

if the prophet or the qur'an talks about a certain event, we go by that.

if it hasn't been mentioned we leave it, and don't accuse it of any truth or falsehood unless it directly contradicts with the teachings of the qur'an and the prophet muhammad.

ofcourse, prophet muhammad didn't sit down and highlight passages from the bible that have been altered, but there has been re-iterations about certain events, and clearing any confusion and mis-communication about other events.

example is the crucifiction of prophet jesus, in the qur'an it says the following.

so if there's any passages in the bible that contradict this, we discard.

it's like going back to windows 95, when i have the most final installment. fuck a pentium 386.

i have a question, where is the gospel of judas? or barnabas? why aren't they so readily available?

test
  14. reggie jax

alright. as far as i know, however, the oldest existing manuscripts of the old testament aren't even remotely close being old enough to date to the era of moses. so i'd think that the same arguments about the manuscripts of the gospels should equally apply to the jewish bible, in all fairness.

do they not need to be referenced because they're presumably accurate, or are they just unimportant enough that any inaccuracy in them need not be addressed?

you can read them online.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/_pdf/GospelofJudas.pdf
    The Gospel of Barnabas - Index

if you're asking why they aren't included in the bible then i don't honestly know. my understanding is essentially that the orthodox church came up with a creed that normalized the specific christian beliefs (regarding the trinity and whatnot) that were to be considered the 'official' doctrines of christianity, and that they chose the books that would make it into the canon around the same time. on what basis they were chosen i'm not sure, i think that definitely they needed to reflect the official christian creed but i'm sure there were other considerations. my knowledge of the history is limited so take that with a grain of salt.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i can deal with that.

probably the latter.

fair enough.

honour is mine, as always sir.

test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

Allah u Akbar!

[​IMG]
    test
  17. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

Ass is ridick, lol

Can you Muslims just admit that youhate all non Muslims, seriously
    test
  18. Ass Napkin Ed

LOL, i knew you would like that one....
    Yeah they hate 'infidels/non-muslims' - the true Muhammad way is to kill us all
    test