if i read another post claiming muslims worship a moon god ...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Nu'maaN, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... because we have a crescent on some countries flag, i give up on the sanct.

open you fucking eyes and read before you believe everything you hear.

the moon and the star came from the ottomans, when they were ruling.

it was and never has been the symbol of islam, it's not our crucifix, or our star.

the only symbol of islam is the saudi arabia flag without the swords.

still can't get over how people actually believe we worship a moon god.

the fuck is a moon god? is this sailor moon? does it look like we wear skirts?

:numaan:
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

is Allah - the same as EL from the Torah?

if muslims denounce Venus and the Moon God -
    what is the origin of '5' in muslim practice
    is it even possible that is from the pagan planet Venus and its 5 points of its yearly cycle?

the origin of the word - Sinai?

the origin of the angel Gabriel and his sacred day?

we will wait.......
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Numan does Islam accept the first five books of Moses as part of its "cannon' ?
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Only in so much that Transformers the original cartoon series is cannon to Transformers the Michael Bay movies.

They were inspired by GOD but corrupted over time. I though you knew this?
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I did, need to know Numans understanding in order to show him somethings.

Need to know specifically what's been corrupted according to his understanding and more...
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what are the first five books of moses?

i do know that we consider the jews and christians to be the people of the book.

Allah is the name we have for our god, the one god.

if El means the same thing in hebrew, then i guess you can say it's the same.

i know arabic and hebrew are sister languages, so there's alot of similarities.

what do you mean by denounce a moon god? lol.

venus is a fucking planet, it has nothing to do with our religion mate.

i will tell you the origin of the five daily prayers in our religion, if you care to read.

it stems from the isra'ul miraj, where the prophet travelled to the heavens.

there he was ordered to pray 50 times a day, and came back to ask it to be lessened. so god reduced it to 25, then 10, then 5. even at 5, according to the hadith about the miraj, moses asked muhammad to reduce it as he knew it'll be difficult for humans to keep up with 5, but prophet muhammad felt ashamed to ask for more leniancy.

so now, this is why when we pray 5 prayers, it's equivalent to praying 50 prayers.

blood, our religion has nothing at all to do with planets and their yearly cycles.

yes, we follow a lunar calendar, but that doesn't mean we worship the damned thing.

those who follow a solar calendar, i don't claim they worship the fucking sun.

it's hebrew right? i wouldn't know the origin of it.

i know the arabic word for mount sinai is "tur sina", it's just the name of the mountain.

gabriel is one of the arch angels of god in our religion, as is in christianity and judaism.

in our faith he came down to recite the qur'an to muhammad, who then recited to companions, who wrote it down and memorized it from the get go.

i don't know about his "sacred day", but what does this have to do with a sailor moon god?

it's almost as bad as bigpayback claiming bismillah-hi-rehman-ur-raheem equates to 666.

any other questions, i know you're asking without wanting to know the answers.

but this is for the others who happened to read your bullshit claims of us worshipping venus?

test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Whats bismillah-hi-rehman-ur-raheem mean thats the dopest word ive ever read amd intend on learning how to pronounce it so I xan say it in public settings
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the term is what we use that is equivalent to "in the name of the lord, etc.".

the exact translation is "with the name of Allah, the beneficent, and most merciful".

over time, humans changed words from the old testament and the new testament.

this is why it's imperative for muslims to memorize the qur'an off by heart. so even if people do change words here and there, we can have them corrected. those people are called "hafiz", literal meaning the one who protects.

in our deen, all the prophets are from the one god (moses, jesus, muhammad, etc.)

how can you ask what has been corrupted when it's known fact that there's been many many different versions of the one bible? this is not something i'm claiming or making up, it's a known fact and even christians themselves agree that the books have been changed over time.

my question to you - how many different versions of the bible are out right now?

test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well even if you did i dont see the big deal either way.

i dont see how things of nature such as earth/moon/sun could be thought of as bad....
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what?

what do you mean "even if you did" lol, this is faith, not some random thing.

we worship the creator of all things, not any single creation deserves worship.

test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i just dont understand the fear of nature the christians have, oooh dont worship the sun, its pure evil the way it gives life to everything and shit, fucking sun!. And the moon? dont get me started with that ocean tide controlling shit, cuz fuck its not like without that we wouldnt get on well, who needs tides and shit? gay ass moon.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Lol I lovr the moon and the sun im a moon sign my planet is jupiter
    test
  13. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

is it specified in the islamic faith which parts of the bible have actually been corrupted? the reason i ask this is because as i understand it the quran doesn't give a start-to-finish account of the world from adam to muhammad, so i wonder how you determine which parts of the story to believe and which to discard.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

Generally speaking, the parts the Quran retcons. Like with Moses for example, when the Pharoah's wizards tried to one up him in magic, not only did Moses school him, but the wizards converted to Islam (As in submission to GOD, since the Quran had not been revealed.)
    test
  15. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

so basically any biblical event not specifically mentioned in the quran is assumed to be accurate and not corrupted?
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

First off - i am asking you a question and you are 'guessing' what the answer may be when it comes to your 'God'?
    Is it Fair to say - If your unsure whether EL and Allah are the same
    its highly possible your unsure if Allah has any relation to the Moon and Venus

2nd - Venus is a planet and has everything to do with Islam
    what do you think the prophet going to 'heaven' or being taken up really refers to
    the religion has everything to do with the lunar and Venus planetary cycle - the number 5 just isnt by chance. Just like the Solar Calender didnt just come by chance. There is a more ancient story of worship behind these things.

3rd. - Sinai - you say is 'just the name of a mountain' ?
    so its just called that for no reason - here is a mountain and we will just call it Sinai?
    your smarter than that - now you are picking and choosing here what to acknowledge as truth and beneficial to your own beliefs

4th - Gabriel is an accepted deity in your religion also in many other cultures and is always identified with Water and the Moon. This Predates Islam. Why do you think when the Allah/Islam Mythology got started - They Used Gabriel out of all the other angels?
    Yet, Islam as foolish as it is, ignores or leaves out simple knowledge because it would lead to the 'Truth' of its Origins.

The Bottom line is - I have proven Islam is False, its rooted in Planetary Worship, more so, and its Origins are clearly connected to Venus and the Moon.
    I suppose all Islamic Countries just use that symbol because it looks pretty right?

Wake Up - and learn to go deeper than what you been told is the truth
    Find your Own Path
    test
  17. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

It is what it is Nu'Maan. truth hurts. Moon Worship is what they do. Sorry you didn't do your research before joining that Cult.
    test
  18. AliceHouse

It may be a cult, but they're not moon worshipers.

Ass Napkin Ed is just being an idiot who prefers grasping at straws than citing any real evidence.

Like reading the Quran. Because his first off, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and bottom line have absolute bupkiss to do with Islam.
    test
  19. Ass Napkin Ed

Islam is in Fact - Moon Worshiping - whether they know it or not
    Its like when Catholics do Communion - they are participating in a blood sacrifice ritual - when they use 'Wine' as the blood of Christ
    whether they know it or not
    test
  20. AliceHouse

Just give it up dude. Nobody would like more to point out what a facetious, incorrect, and devastating religion Islam is more than me.

But you gotta do it right. Is Walt Disney a shaman for invoking the spirit of the mouse? Is Earth day a wanton pagan celebration for acknowledging the health and well being of our planet? Is Stephen Hawkings a wizard for using math to prove we have no need for GOD?
    test