If I have a heart attack...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by DaAlmightyDolla, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

obviously not when it comes to being a mod.......just sayin
    test
  2. Brahmundo

Brahmundo Señor Jazz Samba

So you waited a day or two? That's the distinction you're making?

No offense or clownage, but that's hilarious...

Do yo thang tho. If I were in Deuce's spot, I'da done da same thang and thought nothin' of it.

I'm often at odds with many people's views of what constitutes "self-respect". Sex and lovemakin' is pure.
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

How are "we" not fair? "We" didn't make the rules of hte gender that mods the Alley. We just play fair with our JOB in the Alley...no favourites ;o)

Don't get bitter on me now Shadow ;o)
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i don't see the fairness in treating/hatin all men for something 1 male did.....u women do that in everyday situations...i mean just because ur ex may have suck his dick into ur bowl of cereal without ur knowledge and waited for u to eat it all before telling u doesn't mean every guy will

Im not bitter...my eyes are just open to the unfairnes this reality has spat upon me[chicken]

I still luh me some nanijah tho...its like an addiction
    test
  5. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

That wouldn't be the Alley mods fairness......That's all up to Jeff. If you don't agree with it, hit him up on AIM and discuss it with him ;o) I can't give you answers, because I wasn't here when it happened. And I don't controll who mods what! :D

ANd really, have you stuck your dick in a bowl of cereal before serving it?? (you know tho, if I'm sucking that dick, would it really matter if it was dipped in my food? I mean I obviously trust it enough to stick it in my mouth...why not in my cereal?)
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

But would u accept me as ur ally equal then? thats the real question

stop poking holes in my theories Nanijah!!! you know wut i mean......and also giggaty[chicken]
    test
  7. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

ROFL wow man the saga continues
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

If I didn't accept you as my equal as an Alley mod, it would have nothing to do with the fact that you have a penis. :eek:)

I do know, but it's true, isn't it? ;o)
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

y wouldn't u treat me the same
    test
  10. Hank.

Hank. Guest

ur a desperate loser, for starters [funny]
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol@stalkin me....u fail u bitch ass ma fucka
    test
  12. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Deuce said you domed him off on the visit, don't deny it
    test
  13. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

Miss how does it feel though?? Not to be a dick but I didn't expect this from you I never talked to you before but I know for a good almost year me and my girl were apart before she moved to orlando with me and she wouldnt even send me nude pics THEN... and now you had a boyfriend who you swore was your hubby and he swore the same and the whole time your sending out nudies and flicking your bean on webcam to random "online rappers" thats kind of sad... you're definately a skeezer and as ive always said once a whore always a whore... its sad cuz you really are a cute irish girl, i bet if your dad found out about this shit your ass would be done for, i know if i ever find some shit out like this about my daughter id puke all over her and tell her to join the army and get gangbanged like the disgusting slutbag she really is... real talk

Irish fathers dont play that bullshit
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

word we seen the departed
    test
  15. ~OMagic~

lmao

ThisMiss is a victim of a rich white girl having access to the net at a young age.

LMAO @ Having internet boyfriends, sending nudes to random internet dudes, giving your number our to internet dudes, being a 12 year old white girl on RAP MUSIC.com, having mad internet people on your buddy list, etc.

This shit is sad and pathetic to be honest
    test
  16. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

YOU next....

start postin around AEH consistently, and mark my words, you next lol
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm next for what? I don't take nudes, so there won't be any passed around. I don't talk to random rm people off rm in IM's. I won't be meeting anyone any time soon...I'm 9 months pregnant and happily married LOL

The most that anyone has on me is pictures of my boobs....but.......they aren't nude. So it's no big deal ;o) BOOBIES are good! So someone can pass those pictures around but they won't do shit for you :/

I was thinking of making a web cam video of my tits squirting milk tho. Think the guys in AEH would be interested? Let me know, and maybe I can make an alias and spread that shit around as if I was exposing myself, but not really, since no one would know it was me.

Yeah. Sounds like a plan.
    test
  18. ~OMagic~

LMAO She indirectly called ThisMiss a skeez
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Nah it's not like that haha. I like Thismiss....she just made a wee mistake, or rather she trusted the wrong people. I don't think she's a horrible person for it. She's not married, she doesn't have children, she's young...she's free to do what she likes. Just because I wouldn't do the same thing, doesn't mean I think she's a "skeez".

:eek:)
    test
  20. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

no but would you let your man talk to her on aim??
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.