If double ML joined the circus, what would he be?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

much, much, much more than you[funny]

anyways- i could son your bitch ass all day, but i'ma go do somethin' you never do: get ready for work

[funny]

you broke ass muh' fucka[funny]

with a gay ass butterfly watch[funny]

you not me[funny]
    test
  2. SIN

SIN Sincerely

yet you haven't, how odd.

anyways, I could do this all day, but I think I'll do something you could never do...take my child for a walk.

face it, I get paper.

and those smiley faces really add to the validity of your inane statements.

Have a nice day working for someone else, I'll have a nice day blowing the money I worked so hard for.
    test
  3. SIN

SIN Sincerely

of course I'm not you, I have MONEY.:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

when you talkin' about paper, you're talkin' about a notebook[funny]

i could take your bitch wife just off the strength & tone of my voice

remember than when you takin' that other guy's kid for a walk

have a nice day not doin' shit with your life

zing![stubby]
    test
  5. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I can tell that your feelings are hurt, but really...trying to talk about my wife and kids...shit like that is why I don't bother feeling sorry for you...I just make fun of you and move on. Does my wife or my kids post on this fucking board? Aiight then...cool that shit out, bitch boy.
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

All jokes aside, I don't think that Dooble would get hired by the circus. He's in the military because they'll take anybody.
    test
  7. SIN

SIN Sincerely

and BTW...my wife don't fuck with White boys, never did...and she thinks even less of military dudes then I do, plus she's taller than you so none of that shit would ever happen...besides your voice sounds like Micheal jackson on helium
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

This was slightly ignorant.
    Your wife is white.

White women who won't date white men usually = trailer trash.
    No offense
    test
  9. SIN

SIN Sincerely

What's slightly ignorant is you thinking that you know my wife, or that people fit into neat little categories of predictable behaviors. No offense.

She simply doesn't find White men attractive, never has.
    test
  10. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

and still leave plento of time to hop on the compuer and brag to message board folks, right incest boy?
    test
  11. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

test
  12. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Yup. Don't think I'm bragging though. The shit with my cuz happened 15 years ago, BTW.
    test
  13. double has one qualification: taking orders

and even that is of the food and beverage variety
    test
  14. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

double needs so much attention, that he will diliberately make a fool of himself so others will find it easy to do so for it.........you are probably no taller than 5'5"..........napolean is here but busy spending his days neg repping guys.........LOLOLOLOL dude please stop humiliating yourself........you are owned by this board and the gov.........double is a bitch with 2 pimps.....so go blow yor partner while you hit that neg button........okay cream puff.......
    test
  15. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

BAHAHAHAHAHA..

thats why when you posted a video of yourself you got ridiculed for sounding like a whiney kid with down syndrome.

right then.
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I have never witnessed some one who claims to get so much respect, get not just the opposite, but by so many people........double must have a tattoo of little green bars on his sloping brow........when one asks why in the world do you have a bunch of snot on your head(assuming he has ever had contact with people in a real life situation) he can simply reply, respect, then proceed back to his real world and get crapped on by people further........double is the polar opposite of rodeny dangerfield.........claims the respect and gets the opposite......plus his funny bone was removed due to lack of usage...
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

^^the ppl talkin' shit on here are the ones who get ridiculed constantly in life

they know they're safe behind their computer screens, so they say whatever they want

i KNOW for a fact that these same muh' fuckas wouldn't say a negative word to my muh' fuckin' face.

and that's my word.

lmao@these little cupcake ass muh' fuckas takin' my name in vain[funny]

cowards.

oh- and snikka sonned sin almost as badly as i did[funny]
    test
  18. SIN

SIN Sincerely

OhhhhKayyy...whatever LITTLE MAN...I'd say all this shit to you to your little face, then slap flames out the side of your head...be fuckin' realistic...
    test
  19. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Snikka just mad he drivin' a Firebird.
    test
  20. doubles delusions should be hung in a hall of mirrors
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.