If double ML joined the circus, what would he be?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@these unemployed fucks tryin'(but failin' to) pop shit[funny]

you just listed my base pay sally

add an additional $798 per month for BAH

$278 more per month for BAS

$150 more per month for airborne status

and that promotion to E6 will net me an additional $280 a month more

lmao@you suckin' at life[funny]

my bowel movements > sin's + free's existence
    test
  2. SIN

SIN Sincerely

All of which adds up to considerably less than a good living. I mean I guess it's okay for a guy like you, with little taste and no class, no girl, no kids, no aspirations...but a real person needs more to live on. Seriously kid, you'd make more selling used cars.
    test
  3. SIN

SIN Sincerely

If I suck at life you must not even be alive.

1. I make more money than you do.
    2. My dick's bigger.
    3. I'm taller.
    4. I'm smarter.
    5. I'm better educated.
    6. I can kick your ass.
    7. I have an actual offline existence.
    8. The military doesn't own my ass.
    9. I make more money than you do.
    10. My dick's bigger.

Those last two needed to be repeated so as to remind you of your inferiority. Well, it's obvious from your online persona that you are acutely and painfully aware of your shortcomings, but it is fun to beat you over the head with them.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

^^1-10 are all false.

it's obvious from your online persona that you are a bitter, jealous little fuck with a job dippin' fries in the hot grease, and you know that double is a far better man than you could ever pretend to be
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

^it's obvious from your persona, that you have a substantial inferiority complex, identified by 1. your lack of ability to acknowledge yourself in first person, 2. your constant statements about kicking someone's ass when you are called out and humiliated to the point where your only grip on life is a green bar below your absurd amount of posts, especially when you spend more time neg repping than you do talking to your therapist about how bad it is to grow up with a couple test tubes for parents...3. your need to disclose how much money you make, and front as though it's not a matter of public record, and pathetic for someone who claims to be intelligent.....4. your constant sexual references, double is handsome, when in all actuality double is a homosexual who couldn't get a homeless fag to give him a hug if he offered all of the less than 3 grand a month you make........you are a the forest gump of parrots.....you say something that others have, but repeat it back in a retarded attempt to disprove the obvious........but this is the only attention you get, and i feel bad that a "decorated war vet" has nothing even remotely worthy of a comeback.....so call it help or a guilty pleasure, but either way, in this case, picking apart an under educated closet dweller seems to serve both of our benefits......you get attention, and i have a laugh......
    test
  6. - DaNa -

- DaNa - I am who I am...

this dude took a big shit on double's ego.
    test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

translation: "i wish double would stop embarrassing the fuck out of me"

translation: "double embarrasses the fuck out of me. this free didn't really say any damn thing, but i'ma hop on his dick just to make my fat, worthless ass feel better"

hahaha[funny]

free + diddles= sonned²

you little bitches are insignificant.
    test
  8. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

[funny]

double is so amusingly unshakable.

He's also quite handsome.

Why not go back to the sideburns and short hair? I thought it brought out your comeliness.
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

like I said your cry's for help are heard loud and clear.......what i said epitomized you to the point where you won't even say it's not true.......and I wish I was you and you some how equate sonning someone by saying that as your only response.......regardless if I knew you or not, saying you wish you were me does not in any way shape or form constitute shiting on me or anything else......leave your shitting to your rubber sheets......you officially have a 5 sentence clip of bean bag ammo.........and you're right i didn't say a thing, I said a multitude of truths for which you cannot comeback to deny.....almost like i didn't say anything that isn't obvious from the first time one could read of post of yours........you neg repped me 4 times in a day........that's like crying no fair he knows how big of a dork i am, so I am gonna take time to put red under his name........you are simply pathetic......more so than any other I have seen on this board.........next reply to me, try and formulate an argument in your defense.......no one wishes they were you, especially you.......if you cannot comeback with something saying why or how your broke ass is shitting on any one, don't reply.........I need not make a fool of you every post.....
    test
  10. SIN

SIN Sincerely

LOL...back to the 3rd person, eh...what you really mean to say is that double is the man YOU pretend to be.

smh @ dippin' fries???
    ...translated that means "if i wasn't in the army, i'd be working at some shit fast-food joint because I have no marketable skills whatsoever" and NO posting on this site is NOT a marketable skill.

To recap

1. I make more money than you do.
    2. My dick's bigger.
    3. I'm taller.
    4. I'm smarter.
    5. I'm better educated.
    6. I can kick your ass.
    7. I have an actual offline existence.
    8. The military doesn't own my ass.
    9. I make more money than you do.
    10. My dick's bigger.

Again, you keep pretending to be super-soldier alpha male...you make the most guap, you're the toughest, smartest, you got the biggest dick and you have an entire army at your disposal. What you are is a dumbass pushing-30 loser. The saddest thing about the whole big ball of sad that is you is the fact that you are already doing the very best you can in life.

Refute anything out of those points, 1-10...shit I can post 20 more at any time. You're of average intellect and below-average height, means and mannerisms. We're not even the same species, you couldn't evolve to me if I gave you 10,00 years to try.

You keep hitting that neg-rep button, I know it's what gives your life meaning, not your "job".
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

see that's what this missing link does......he'll get shitted on by a flock of pigeons, and tell them double just owned you, all the while covered in bird shit where everyone can see it........but if you ask why he's covered in shit he'll say double is hetero..........is this the kind of army fag we need to protect the middle of nowhere in az.........hhhmmmm.......cacti are sharp and can hurt if you mistakingly confuse one for a john........
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@the sin + freebass victim group hug session[funny]

you two little bitches are pitiful

you collect up all your faults & shortcomings, then try to pin them on me

not happenin' sarah & sally

i'm smarter, stronger, and better lookin' than both of you malcontents combined

nothin' you bitches have said about me has contained any factual basis

5 years from now, i'll be havin' little fucks like you parkin' my cars when i go out to eat

you two are so far beneath me it ain't funny

well, actually, it IS funny[funny]

try your hardest to diss the Legend. you will fail every time. but at this point, you clownshoes muh' fuckas are used to it.
    test
  13. SIN

SIN Sincerely

What you said, in 5 years you'll be able to afford to go out to dinner? Roflmao.

You ain't a Legend, well you are kind of like a Legend...in that you were played out in 1995 and nobody thinks you're cool anymore...you're the Acura Legend of RM.
    test
  14. - DaNa -

- DaNa - I am who I am...

double ML is a sad POS in denial and I don't need to diss you to feel good about myself. I wake up everyday loving life. You wake up everyday hating yourself.
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

victim of you saying what?.....ohh you mean avioding how i pinpointed your life, which you have yet to refute......you have no idea what i look like rainbow bright, so stop fantisizing......everything i have said has been factual...i.e. in direct response to how you handle yourself in an arguement........you have yet to deny it, so logically speaking, even r-tards like you should be able to pick up on the fact that you and your di di di button are all life is worth for you........you are a waste of a space......and there is no valet service at the psych ward of the vet hospital, and I am fairly sure you cannot get your man pregnant.........But honestly the funniest shit is how you think you are smart.....pardon me I had to laugh at that.........you have not said one thing that identifies an IQ in triple digits........you still are a parrot slightly retarded and slightly more retarded........in 5 years you are gonna be lt. dan..........hahaha at you just saying what i say............wow.......so pathetic
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

New Subscribed Threads: (0)
    There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.
    View all Subscribed Threads

-13318 points total Latest Reputation Received
    Thread Date Posted By Comment
    If double ML joined the... 05-01-2007 08:59 AM double ML lmao@how badly you got sonned. double is your god hahahahahaha
    If double ML joined the... 04-30-2007 07:04 PM double ML
    If double ML joined the... 04-29-2007 09:10 PM double ML
    If double ML joined the... 04-29-2007 10:46 AM double ML
    If double ML joined the... 04-28-2007 08:06 PM double ML you= homosexual²
    Why is lil wayne... 04-26-2007 08:00 PM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-25-2007 07:17 PM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-24-2007 09:30 PM double ML hahahaha your feelings got hurt sally
    Why is lil wayne... 04-24-2007 07:27 PM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-22-2007 01:18 PM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-20-2007 07:08 PM double ML suicide is your only option.
    Why is lil wayne... 04-19-2007 08:35 AM double ML go take a bath with a toaster
    Why is lil wayne... 04-18-2007 08:10 PM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-13-2007 07:39 PM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-08-2007 04:48 PM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-08-2007 04:19 PM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-08-2007 02:15 AM *Deuce Wilde*
    Why is lil wayne... 04-08-2007 01:54 AM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-07-2007 07:29 AM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-06-2007 07:59 AM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-05-2007 07:27 PM double ML groupie.
    Why is lil wayne... 04-04-2007 10:13 PM double ML
    Once again TOP 5 White... 04-02-2007 07:49 AM double ML
    Why is lil wayne... 04-01-2007 01:50 AM newton theory word
    Why is lil wayne... 04-01-2007 01:33 AM double ML lil wayne is trash. you suck at music.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahhahahahahahaahahaha
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

test
  18. my neg rep screen is significantly worse than that from doubles doing.

He really isa bog ass nerd
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

he's just lonely and broke........and gay.......i predict suicide in 2 years
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@how everything freebass says is bullshit[funny]

lmao@how fuckin' stupid you are sayin' "you haven't denied anything" over and over, when i've been tellin' you again and again that everything you say is bullshit

you=[dummy]

and sin- you have to work your way up to valet parkin'

that's why i said 5 years

lmao@you not gettin' the joke[funny]

sonned!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.