If anything, life most certainly is fair. :)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Proxima Centauri, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Gone rogue.

Spent most of the morning interviewing new employee hopefuls, long story short - smell of nervousness reaching the 5th floor, but one of them stood out.

Sometimes life has a funny way of returning those who did us harm back to us, only this time they're in much more unfavorable position.

Saw a former elementary school classmate which was a notorious meany and is now a mother of three with little to no skills, little to no resume and would cost me far more than I'm willing to put up with (objectively she's allergic to working and if hired would cause discourse after discourse with the rest of the team, not to mention days of calling in sick, etc.).

Suffice it to say - the expression on her face when seeing me after all this time - priceless.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

DId you spank her?:arsyeah:
    test
  3. Proxima Centauri

It was an interview, not a spankedherview.
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

:jeffsosad:
    test
  5. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

When I first read the thread title, I had no idea where it was going. (The whole 'life is/isn't fair' thing could be it's own sub forum, lol).

How.....perfect.

I envy you that experience. In elementary school I was bullied hardcore. I was dirt poor, wore glasses....the kids (the rich brats, especially) were relentless. To be able to see them, face to face, and have a moment that leaves them silent....would be a gift.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Proxima Centauri

I concur.. ;)

Can relate with the hardcore bullying - up until 5th grade my family lived in the city, elementary school&classmates there were fun to be around (even now as adults we still maintain contact), but it wasn't up until 6th grade when my parents decided it was time for "life in the fresh air in the middle of nowhere" that trouble began. The girl (now a woman) I mentioned made sure she'd sit behind me in every class and would poke me with either pencils or most often with these (don't know the eng. word :( );

[​IMG]

Suffice it to say telling her to quit it did nothing but provoke her to poke further until it'd escalated to me backhand smacking her and of course the teacher would single me out for being disruptive. She'd have my jacket and shoes thrown in the toilet on a weekly basis, my bmx would have flats, etc. Think I've spent the majority of the 6th grade in the counselor's office being forced to apologize to her for defending myself. It got to a point where the school (smaller community made of various villages and hardcore religious) gave me the option of either attending "bible study" or getting expelled. Once my father got wind of that little counselor's ultimatum he went ballistic. By the time 7th grade hit I was sent to Hastings (Great Britain) and finished my elementary school there. Fun, fun times indeed.

Sorry to hear about your experience as well - I'm thinking you'll get a moment like this when you'll least expect it. And you'll bask in it sans feeling guilty.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. MissBreezy

A compass (or bow compass) I believe it's called. And ouch. That's a cruel, cruel thing for her to have done.

Kindergarten and half of grade 1 were spent at one elementary school, where things were fine. We moved half way through the year, and I remember clearly my first day at the new school. For some reason I think the grade 1 teacher took a disliking to me right away ( or maybe to my mother?), as she had me sit at another students desk until lunch/recess was over and she could get me my own desk.........kicker was that it was the class bully's desk, and upon his return and discovering me in his seat, he knocked me to the floor. The teacher did nothing. I cried. The remainder of my 7 years at that school were the same...and in some cases, much worse.

One day I hope to have that opportunity :)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Proxima Centauri

That's just vicious of the teacher.. :/ So much for schools being a "safe" environment for the kids - that's just a mousetrap type advertisement everyone falls for.

Saw something similar last week coming out of the hospital - there's a school basically "next door", kids playing outside, one of the boys (10-11max) grabbed and threw another kid on the ground just for the fun of it. No teachers to be seen.. Double nightmare - one for the child having to endure that, and for the parents unable to do anything about it..
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yall some vengeful mufuckas.

you're grown. you should be over that shit. breezy, what would you do if you met up with those bullies and they were in better shape and had awesome careers and tons of dough to rest on?

deal with that shit. some grade school shit. people get picked on all the time. who cares at this point? how shitty would your life be if you couldn't handle some poking and disruptive shit?
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  10. Proxima Centauri

So I take it you'd hire her on the spot?
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I dont think zyclon is saying hed hire her. I think hes commenting on the relishing of the situation.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Proxima Centauri

[​IMG]
    test
  13. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Hm... I appreciate the cathartic opening up of our traumatic pasts. I wish I could, but it's difficult. Suffice it to say, I was black, everyone else was white. In grade school I'd take anything anyone dished out with a smile. Then one day I flipped my shit and anyone so much as touched me I'd beat the ever living shit out of them. Girls, boys, retards, cripples, gym teachers, math teachers, librarians, you name it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  14. MissBreezy

You have no idea what I plan to say or do, so don't judge me. I am grown, and I am 'over that shit', but it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see these people face to face. I am not vengeful, I do not wish these people ill.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you said you envied her experience of seeing a former bully in a worse position in life than she is. so, no, you're not over that shit and that hints at what you feel. what you say or do doesn't matter because it would be a cover-up of what you really would want to say and do.
    test
  16. MissBreezy

I envied her having control in a situation where previously it was the other way around. I envied the idea of knowing that girl may have felt remorse, regret or shame for what she had done when faced with the same person years later. Unless said person was still a prick as an adult, nothing would need to be said at all.
    test
  17. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

And envy... is a sin. You're a sinner. You need to go to that one place with all the other sinners and their sinning with the leather and the straps and the sin and uh... yeah. I wanna go to the fetish ball this weekend. :(
    test
  18. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

life most def is NOT fair, what a horrible OP. If she was "allergic to working" wtf was she doing at a job interview?
    test
  19. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

People sometimes want the check but not the job. They come to work, but don't work at all.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i hit up the noir fetish ball out here in the summer.

it was spanktastic
    test