If anyone watches or has watched NWA:TNA, get in here

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jul 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Now, I don't want to pay that much a month, but I was wanting to know what it's like...

Do you think it is better or comparable to the WWE?

I've seen a lot of names I liked in the roster(Douglas, Raven, a lot of old ECW talent)

So do me a favor and drop your opinions on ol NWA...
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i try and order 1 show a month and keep up with the shows when i dont order so im not lost when i do get a show.....

sometimes to me its hit and miss...i might be inclined to order more if they had encore showings...

i do like it tho as a alternative to wwe, usually has some great matches and some good skits also...

i like it, and wish i could order more...

Triple X is the shit, i heard Christopher Daniels wont be on TNA for a while now, he has some work to do in Japan over the summer...
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

^^thanks for the opinion man

I wish Heyman was on board of their creative team, since there are so many old ecw guys.

Any more thoughts?
    test
  4. V E R B

V E R B Guest

Heyman, he's a good broadcaster
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The last time I watched TNA was even before S.E.X. came about, so I'm not the right guy to answer your question.

However, I thought some of the wrestling was good, but back then I'll tell you a lot of the show wasn't comparable to WWE. The reason I'm bringing this up though is because I have heard good things about it before, and I think by now they could have improved their shows hugely.

If I had PPV channels I'd order it every now and again.
    test
  6. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I hear quite a few complaints about it still..

Although the roster looks good and it'd be great to have an alternative, maybe Russo is the weak link.

Anyone else?
    test
  7. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

I haven't seen it yet, and I don't think I'm going to order any of their shows. For one $10 is too expensive for just 2 hours of wrestling, and two I've heard too many mixed reactions from all kinds of people, some say it's pretty good with the occasional really good show, others say it sucks, but it's always wishy washy, a few bad shows, a few good shows etc etc, I'm not gonna take the chance and end up wasting $10.
    test
  8. Macabre

Macabre Guest

^^me neither

But I sure would watch if they got a TV deal. Oh well, keep the results comin Ragu
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

also if you want to faces to the names in the results

check out

nwatna.com for the weekly result photo gallery

or if you want a good yet funny recap of the show, head over to theddt every thursday and read fat dick swayzes recap

also if you read it, keep in mind

richard lewis=vince russo

couple weeks ago russo shaved his shit off and looked like richard lewis
    test
  10. blaquest

blaquest Yodel At Me

its good the actually wrestle and not talk for days
    test
  11. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

That's theddt.com folks!
    test
  12. Macabre

Macabre Guest

*goes there*
    test
  13. im so great

im so great straight cash, homey

i've seen a few matches cause my boy downloaded a lot of them.. their roster is real nice, they got a lot of my favorites like Double J, Mike Sanders, and Elix Skipper.

then they got dudes like the SAT and Amazing Red that are basically unreal in the ring.

i think if this shit was on tv every week it'd get popular.. cause i know im damn sure sick of the WWF.. but i know it wont be happenin any time soon.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

i watched this past week, and when Russo was locked in the pigeon cage i laughed my ass off..

looked like sandman had half of the case of budweiser finished before he got out to the ring and it showed too
    test
  15. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

its pretty good
    test
  16. Macabre

Macabre Guest

^^^you give such educated answers:)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.