if anyone here still thinks i couldnt write a better wwe show.. slap yourself

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by chop stick, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

cept the proof is there. you look up to my ideas
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Your ideas are what made me say you sound like every other smark who thinks they could write a better show. Everyone says they would make it "more realistic". Everyone. Except me, but I would turn TNA into HUSTLE if given the chance. There's money in that shit.
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

you couldnt out write me kid
    test
  4. abztrakt

test
  5. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Chop write a show, with storylines etc. Using the current roster. I want to see your ideas lol...
    test
  6. abztrakt

CHOP FANTASY BOOK WWE AFTER WRESTLEMANiA FOR US
    test
  7. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

what for? all you guys are going to do , is say it sucks. maybe not ragu.. but i know you abztrakt. I know i could at least make it better than it is now. You'll never give me credit
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Yeah but see you would be writing stuff you would enjoy and would be trying to cater to a certain a audience. You can have complete creative control but you still got to answer to your financers and in the case with TNA you would have to answer to SpikeTV.
    test
  9. abztrakt

Even though I don't think you could do it better than they're doing, I'm willing to admit if I'm wrong if you do it and actually do it well. I will give you all the credit you deserve.
    test
  10. abztrakt

Plus you have to deal with the egos of your big stars like HHH, Undertaker, HBK, Kurt Angle or whoever.
    test
  11. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i never said it would be easy.
    test
  12. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i know you know, youre the type of guy who finds the flaw in everything.. you need to understand theres no such thing as a perfect storyline.
    test
  13. abztrakt

Yes, I'm saying I will compare it with current storylines and determine whether or not I think it's better. I definitely don't think the current storylines are perfect either.
    test
  14. Maca.

Maca. Cachorro Louco

Are they actually planning on making Regal an active wrestler again or do they just want to call him King Regal while he GMs it up?
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

"General Manager" is outdated. Regal is the "King of the WWE!"

I want to see Regal set up one match every week on Raw specifically for the purpose of entertaining him. During this slot, King Regal will sit in his throne at the side of the entrance area, and the camera will show glimpses of King Regal's reactions as to what is going on in the ring. If he is delighted, he'll clap. If he is not happy he might stop that match and punish the wrestlers in a variety of ways. It would be great if he forced wrestlers to bow to him on their way to the ring also.

He can wrestle if he wishes.
    test
  16. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

that sounds retarded.. joke?
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I don't think it's retarded. I think it makes the most sense if they're going to have him be the King. Regal is a real Englishman, and if they're going to have him portray a King on television, they might as well take the King character about as far back in its roots to a real King as they can. Up until now, King Booker is the closest I can think of, which is odd to say the least.
    But here you have Regal, he's a real Englishman, he's the General Manager of Raw, meaning he has more power than any King gimmick ever in the history of PRO WRESTLING; assuming he's going to be taking the role of King seriously and not just playing up the fact that he won a tournament, which let's face it... if it was simply a wrestling tournament ONLY for the purpose of elevating talent, why would they have Regal even be in it much less win it?
    I wouldn't have a problem with Regal winning it for that reason, but that's not how they booked the tournament. Regal beat a midget, an injured man, and a guy who wrestled two matches that were made to look like hard-fought victories as much as they could in the lack of wrestling time he had. Had the tournament been booked only for the true elevation of the winner in a competitive atmosphere, either Regal's matches would have been booked more fairly, or they would have given CM Punk the uber push by having him beat Regal in the finals because Regal was still pretty much seen as a fresh man after his first two matches... fresher than CM Punk anyway.
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i like that...
    test
  19. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

He definitely has to force them to bow to him.
    test
  20. Maca.

Maca. Cachorro Louco

All hail King Regal! (Repeat X53)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.