if anyone here still thinks i couldnt write a better wwe show.. slap yourself

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by chop stick, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

first of all - lets make a show centered around the king of the ring.. EXCEPT! lets leave all of our maineventers out of it! so essentially this was the king of the midcard and sadly, the end result didnt even reflect that. FIRST wwe as always - fucks smackdown.. both hardy & mvp lose.. did i mention they both have a title match against each other Sunday for the US Championship? FAST FORWARD to later on in the night.. what do we have?! The fucking gm who hasnt been wrestling AT ALL beats the MITB winner Cm Punk. Ok, element of surprise? SURE.. cool.. if that were the case, they shouldve had jericho or mvp make it to the finals.. .. yawn. did i mention they put a midget in the king of the ring? a show they promoted for weeks lol!!
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

this and super eric....... make me feel like watching golf.
    test
  3. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

I was hoping for Jericho to win it and start for a heel push.
    test
  4. Maca.

Maca. Cachorro Louco

The just wanted to let the english guy have the king nickname.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

terrible indeed
    test
  6. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

The King of the Ring tournament fucking ruled. Everything happened for a reason, which is something you don't get nearly enough of these days. Jericho went over MVP to help establish the Walls as a killer finisher for later on and to lead to Punk/Jericho in the second round. Punk went over Matt so he get the hard-fought win over an established guy who can afford to lose. Then Punk went over Jericho to possibly further a rivalry between them, and also to have Punk barely escape the Walls to a) put Punk over as a tough motherfucker and b) have him weakened for the finals. The other half of the bracket almost seems like a master plan by the GM Regal. JR kept mentioning how surprised he was that Regal was in the tournament, and then Khali went out there with seemingly no other intention than destroying Finlay. Then Regal coincidentally draws Hornswoggle right away and destroys him too. Then obviously Regal beats Finlay easily. Punk didn't need the King gimmick and doesn't lose face by losing after two hard fought matches to a guy who is basically fresh. Regal wins fairly cleanly, so unlike most heels, he doesn't look like a total pussy. He could get a lot more out of the king gimmick, whether he plays it comedy or just as a fucking badass. Regal is the fucking man, and a feud between him and Punk could easily be greatness.

And no, I don't think you could write a better show than this or any other Raw. Impact, sure, but I'm pretty sure Impact is intentionally bad.
    test
  7. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

im praying that was a joke post..
    test
  8. abztrakt

Not at all, brother. Especially the parts about Regal being the fucking man and you not being able to write a better show than Raw.
    test
  9. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

how does a gm beating cm punk make sense
    test
  10. abztrakt

Regal isn't exactly Vicki Guerrero. He's a badass and always has been. Besides that, he got (or gave himself) a much, much easier path to the finals. It looks like they're going to give him an actual push as a wrestler, and I'm all for that.
    test
  11. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Agreed on that.

Regal is such a badass. Him on the thrown with that asshole look on his face, grown out hair makes him such a great heel it's not even funny. On top of his great wrestling skills it is greatness...
    test
  12. abztrakt

+ his robe
    test
  13. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

I do agree with Regal. I think he needs more love. He is entertaining.
    test
  14. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

+ entrance music
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

none of us could write a better show your all insane if you think you could. it's not like you have control, you gotta go along with what the people upstairs want and thus you will be writing pretty much the same thing..

I'm cool with Regal winning though
    test
  16. abztrakt

Yes, I was going to say that too.
    test
  17. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

there are few people who can write a better show than me.... probably not in the wwe, since youre right.. theyre full of control freaks. Maybe in TNA if i had complete creative control.. i can bet my left nut, id make you all like it more than wwe, and id get rid of crap like super eric. wed go for a more realistic type of wrestling..
    test
  18. abztrakt

So you would write for the smarks?
    test
  19. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

no, id make wrestling look real again. its gotten too fake. stop with the counters man..
    test
  20. abztrakt

Seriously, you sound like every smark who talks big on the internet about how they can write a better show than WWE.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.