If all the atheists left the USA it would lose around 10% of its total population

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Mrjdm998, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

ARE YOU FOR REAL? Those links are proof, you havent read one bit of it so why the fuck open your mouth?
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Yes I have (Except the wikipedia links, that's not a valid source).
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Your links were of organisations. Nowhere did it say "oh and we intent to KILL THE POOR!!!1111".
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

why do they need a blatantly malevolent agenda (like killing the poor)? all that is needed is an amoral agenda, not necessarily an immoral one. if 'big business' (hate that term) as it were is engaged in the task of spreading its own influence and widening its profit margin, there doesn't need to be an evil alternative agenda. capitalism itself encourages immoral and wasteful behavior to the extent that businesses who choose to exercise restraint may sacrifice some profit and not be able to remain competitive. so all that is needed is a disregard for the water supply, not a blatantly malevolent plot to poison it.

likewise, if secret societies or fraternal groups have the goal of influencing geopolitics based on business interests, they don't need to actively campaign to screw the poor. all you need to know is that their interests and your interests do not always coincide.
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i ask because by the way u talk about the u.s. i can tell u dont actually live here. despite what the news say we not doing that bad
    test
  6. antilluminati

I would say your government is guilty of fucking up a lot of things, no blame on the people, except for accepting being dumbed down and suceptible for propaganda. My problem here are people who take thing literally (even the bible), or who can't read between the lines of newspeak and propaganda.

Ps. if I lived in the US I wouldnt have a clue how Id be percieved by the world, I mean, how many US citizens have passports? I'd guess 99% of my population have one.

Whats the point of posting links if you cant understand them? Wikipedia are valid links, they have the sources of all information posted underneath.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

it's obvious some people will argue with you that the sky isnt blue b/c technically :

Sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere. Blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.

but that doesn't mean the sky isn't technically blue.. b/c we can't deny what our eyes show us..

yet we like too sound intellectual and intelligent so we debate using a rhetoric tone .. going in circles.. obviously god created the sun and the light and the colors it's produces.. you can't say that chance or evolution would create such a thing.. that would take much more time then we realize and our galaxy is only so old..
    test
  8. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

still tryna justify his ideology?

still looking for acceptance?

ok
    test
  9. antilluminati

So you mean that Iceland isn't a product of the earth evolving? And the tectonic shifts, and the atmosphere (that took millions of years to evolve, and most likely the sky had a red/pink tint to it back then. Evolution.
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

our country has taken a hit which can be blamed on liquidity, housing bubble blah blah blah (lets not get into financial talk) but things aren't that bad trust me. as far as people being dumbed down, i can certainly agree that we are sadly a nation that thrives on drama and ignorance than seeking the truth between the lines. but realize that no stereotype is 100%, so never judge the people living here by the media, bcuz the media ALWAYS LIES.

there are plenty of people here with passports. but i mean really the u.s. fucking kicks ass the differences of going from new york, florida, california, texas, etc is amazing and you refuse to even name your country so it must not be that interesting there and quite rich if 99% have passports (just saying)

im not sure how posting links and the wikipedia comment are aimed at mi...
    test
  11. antilluminati

Seen, I don't doubt theres a good diversity in people and places in the US. But you should see the docu "waiting for Superman" about the school system in the US, bit upsetting. The economy is orchestrated as well, it's a pyramid scheme with the purpose of milking all the money out of the nation and into the hands of a select few. see "inside job" and "Zeitgeist Addendum".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.