If all the atheists left the USA it would lose around 10% of its total population

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Mrjdm998, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I'm sorry brah.. you lost me with ur intelligent debating skills.. what exactly are u asking?

why is the percentage rates lower for atheist vs christians?

it's like this

200 atheist vs 2,000,000 religious people in america.

that leaves a LOT of room for religious people to get caught up considering the fact that not all criminals get caught.. if there is 5x's the ammount of X then there is Y then why is it hard to believe that there is more room for error in X then Y?

are u asking why more Y doesn't got to prison? even if 100% of atheist went to jail they still would be outnumbered by the religious folk

and that brings up my next point.. are you sayin that the majority is wrong and the small percent of atheist are right?
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Again, you don't know how percentages work. If 100% of atheists went to jail they would make up a much larger %. Logically, if every religion was as criminal as each other, the prison pop would be 10% atheist. That's not even close to true.

Right about what? Atheists are 10% of people in America, more where I live. It's not a small percentage at all.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

Even if 2,000 of the atheist that dwell in america went to jail.. It wouldn't even touch the 2,000,000 religious folk if half of them went.. This survey doesnt question how many religious or atheists compared to incarceration/free are in prison. It compares how many that are already incarcerated.. What are you saying exactly u trumped me again b
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

right morally.. Since more people use religious morals. Constitution written on religious morals.. Laws written on religious morals.. How can u claim atheist are more moral?
    test
  5. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

i'm sayin' though; how come the Christians lost to the Muslims during the Crusades? I thought God was gone help 'em win dat shit
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So because a religion has a moral, it's a religious moral? No. It's much better morally to not do things because you think they're wrong than to not do them because you're scared of god. There's religious people who still are morally corrupt (You went to jail, for example).
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

The Reconquista, a long period of wars in Iberia where Christian forces reconquered the peninsula from Muslims..

but idk.. maybe the devil wanted to trick more people into islam.. so he can devour more souls??
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

name a formal curriculum atheist use to instill morals @ jdm
    test
  9. KRich662

Just the peninsula. They lost all of their holy landmarks to the Muslims. Christians put up a good fight, though
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

What? You realise atheism isn't a religion or anything which tells people what to believe and shit? It's much better to hold a moral because you personally believe something is wrong, not because god says not to do something.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

thats ur point?

and @ krich.. ya the muslims FUCKED us up.. didn't even realize that till now
    test
  12. KRich662

But the Muslims had some badass generals then so I aint even hatin on the christians they were just outmatched.

But now the Christians are fucking the Muslims up you already snooo dat
    test
  13. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

My point is BP often says religious people are more moral than atheists. This shows otherwise.
    test
  14. KRich662

test
  15. lyricalpriest

test
  16. KRich662

gotta love 4chan memes

why isn't there a muslim one?
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

whats a muslim?
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

where do u get these from?
    test
  19. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Typical, Christianity is about compassion, and all christians do on this forum is hate on anyone whos not christian and condemn other people. Call yourself christians by all means, but do not for one second believe that any of you are following the example of christ or that you automatically are good people. People who are NOT christians are better christians than most christians, BELIEVE THAT.
    test
  20. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I love muslim, christian and atheist people btw, too bad they cant love eachother. Even tho the puppeteers of this world laugh at you as they take control of the worlds economy while you argue over issues they know is all bollocks as they have access to the original scriptures and know the truth. Where do you think the writings from Alexandria, Solomons temple and so forth went? Why do you think you're not allowed into the vaticans library? Why do you think the troops raided the Babylonian libraries (yes, the UN ordered protection of the Iraqi libraries which contained the oldest scriptures we know, although US forces did the opposite and executed the raiding themselves (proven by witnesses and photographs). Thats because you are not supposed to know more than you know, and argue about flawed knowledge.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.