If all the atheists left the USA it would lose around 10% of its total population

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Mrjdm998, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Also prison is like THE worst.punishment athiests believe they will have to deal with so they avoid it like hell
    pun intended
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

whereas christian criminals apparently embrace getting caught as part of god's plan
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

ur logic is based on loose opinion's.. need more valid statement to be taken serious..

and why avoid my statement about christian schools being more scholastically successful knowing damn well that criminals are typically undereducated n impoverished
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Dead@that comparison. If you don't understand why a private school is better than a public school whether or not it's religious, you're a moron. They get much more funding, better teachers, kids who's parents give a fuck etc. Well done on posting irrelevant information though.
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

the gnosis is beyond the majority here, maybe a few will discover the truth, but these folks seem to be so wrapped up in their comforters, there's no way to get them to remember what they forgot they've always knew
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

negative sir.. it's affirmation that a curriculum based on religious standards is much more healthy then a secular curriculum.

although you do make a good point about the extra funding..but take this into consideration.. your point about prison's being full of religious people project that crime is related to poverty and under education...

it's safe to say that same argument crumbles on it's self when private schools provide more education and cost more..
    meanin that religious families are capable of affording tuition etc..

now i understand not all private schools are "christian" but to argue my case i lumped all private schools into one and public schools into one since we don't have the proper data to compare and contrast..
    test
  7. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Because they are easy as fucking shit. I had a friend who went to Gateway Christian School and as a senior he was doing fucking Geometry and his English was figuring out verbs and nouns. It's a fucking joke of an education
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Public schools can't be religious by law. The point of my first post is that a common argument against atheism is that religious people are more moral. The stats I posted show that that isn't true.
    test
  9. KRich662

Not to mention that Christian schools will do everything they can to make sure someone passes since you have to pay to attend the school
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

this all all here say and opinion.. nothing based on fact.. no stat's being given.. now i can accept your opinion's and agree that those scenario's are plausible.. but let's talk about the moral thing.. i find it interesting that faith based lifestyles implement more positive morals and attitude in our community.. how do you respond to christian charities being more successful then secular? and by your own omission.. you mentioned that private school children have parent's and i quote "kids who's parents give a fuck etc." sounds like a moral dillema doesnt it.. and if the atheist are so much smarter then the faith based person then wouldn't it be safe to say that they would be more financially affluent?
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Why are you saying all private schools are religious and all the kids there have religious parents? That's 100% not true and if you're gonna keep bringing up private schools it'll make you look like an idiot. How does a faith based lifestyle implement better morals? How is "don't steal because it's wrong" not a better moral than "don't steal because the bible says so". Somebody who follows the bible out of fear isn't moral.
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Actually no, read my first post.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

Moral Dillema's part one:

Thirty percent of atheists and agnostics had been married and subsequently divorced. However, the three-point difference from the national average was within the range of sampling error, suggesting that their likelihood of experiencing a dissolved marriage is the same as that of the population at-large. also pointed out the atheists and agnostics have lower rates of marriage and a higher likelihood of cohabitation, a combination of behaviors that distort comparisons with other segments.

when all relevant factors are taken into consideration, atheists are not at all superior in their ability to live successfully as couples; contrariwise, when both their marriage and cohabitation failure rates are combined, their so called success in relationships becomes nothing but wishful thinking and a gigantic illusion.

What needs mentioning is the fact that many atheists do not cohabit as a prelude to marriage. They in fact see cohabitation as "equivalent" to any marriage relationship.

a whopping 37% of atheists never marry

Not only do atheists cohabit and break up in very large numbers, they also do not marry in very large numbers.

now im not saying marriage is important for one to be moral. im just sayin marriage is based on some of our underlying common morals such as: loyalty, honest, dedication, abstinence(or faithfullness) etc.. and the effect's of divorce on our communities is taking it's toll and actually hurting people more then helping people..
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

actually i admitted in a previous post that not all private schools are religious schools.. but for the sake of arguement since we don't have clear data i lumped the private schools together with the secular public schools.. either way u want to accept it it doesn't matter.. majority of private schools are faith based you can't deny that.. and majority of public schools.. scratch that ALL OF PUBLIC schools are secular..

"How is "don't steal because it's wrong" not a better moral than "don't steal because the bible says so". Somebody who follows the bible out of fear isn't moral" im not saying neither is better then the other.. stealing is bad either way you said it.. but by your own omission you admit that faith based lifestyles pressure people into indoctrining moral standards b/c of a guy in the sky type factor where as atheist don't have that manipulative factor.. and which one do you think has more effect? which one is controlling majority of society? at least here in america.. the only country that HELPS EVERYONE ELSE and doesn't help it's self.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

but by your own stats given i shattered those with fact's and simple mathmatics my dear friend.
    test
  16. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

quite possibly the weakest, most moronic trolling argument i've ever read.

i got to the bottom of the first page just to type this response.

if you're serious, i feel bad for you.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

:crazy:
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

With what stats? If every religious group was as moral as the others, 10% of the prison population would be atheist. That's not happened though.

Marriage is a religious ceremony, why is it relevant here? Your reason for atheists having bad relationships is the divorce rate is near enough the same, then you wrote something about co habitation and declared yourself right. As though religious people's relationships can ONLY fail after marriage or something. You didn't even make an actual point.
    test
  19. KRich662

Maybe because marriage is fucking stupid? Of all the animals on the planet only like 2 have life-long mates.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

marriage is a healthy and positive communion between man and woman.. and i said that less atheist in prison b/c less atheist .. simple math dumbass. it wouldnt make sense what your saying
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.