If a guy is in a relationship with you personaly

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

What are things he souldn't do and should do?
    test
  2. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

He should be himself. If it turns out that we just arn't compatable then so be it.

I can't think of anything specific tho.
    test
  3. what about how he should never ask to sleep in your bed
    test
  4. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I think you get me all wrong Brit. I just enjoy my space and actually alot of it has to do with the weather...like I said, I get really hot and its miserable for both of us. Just 'cause I don't like to cuddle all the time doesn't mean I don't like it sometimes. I'm just not one of thoes girls that needs to cuddle.
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you want space join NASA lol
    test
  6. oh so u just wanna snuggle when it suits you, I get ya.
    test
  7. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

He shouldn't presume to know what I want. At least not in certain situations.

He should be generous of heart. Especially with his time.
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

so in a time frame how many times a week would you like to see him?
    test
  9. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

He shouldn't lie to me.... and he shouldn't cheat on me. He should love me and give me attention =)
    test
  10. I only give a woman one thing: a cassette radio

wha wha we war
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

what is it you want from her?
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

if he ever cheat on you would you give him a 2nd chance to treating you right?
    test
  13. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

have you ever been in love with a girl or women?
    test
  14. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Well, isn't that how everyone is? I mean, you ain't gonna be into it if you ain't into it, are you? Husband is a bit more of a cuddler than me and I give him his time. Guys usually like the fact that I'm not overly needy.

Part of the trick with relationships is to find someone you are compatable with. I wouldn't be good for a guy who is too touchy feely, wanting to cuddle all the time. Whats good for one isn't for another. So quit judging me based on YOUR preferances. Husband has no complaints.
    test
  15. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i think somebody bout to hand out a cyber ass kicking lol
    test
  16. Just to be my companion while both encouraging each others individuality and not breaking in too harshly on eachothers solitude

a caring and generous woman who knows her own mind
    is family oreintatated, and thoughtfull. A maternal woman who has dreams, has goals, likes to travel and stay still and enjoy the simple things, not too high maintenance, not overly materialistic, is a good communicator

is intelligent, I like career women(wha wha wee war) or a housewife (wha wha wee war), nice eyes

nice thighs, childbearing hips, nice lips, lets me eat off her plate, will share similar passions and bubble gum.

someone who likes me for me.
    test
  17. give him his time?..."yea I can fit you in at 4.55 for a cuddle, but dont get the wrong idea..we only have sex on wednesdays.

indiana jones typa whip sound*

who are these touchy feely guys who want to cuddle 'all the time'? why are you going to extremes? u dnt wanna be cuddler, infact youd rather sleep in single beds full time like a married couple who dont get along anymore.

and yes we do have different preferences. You dont have to keep telling me that your husband has no complaints.I believe you

its me with the complaints
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

that was well said
    test
  19. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Er... an amount of time that is convenient and makes sense to the relationship/needs.

That's so hard to answer... It shouldn't be written in stone, anyway.

Is that a 'no' to the 4:55 cuddle? Rescheduling is going to cost you, you know.
    test
  20. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I wasn't the one who put a date night into play so leave me alone about it. It isn't working now anyway. We now have sex every night except Wednesday and Saturday...unless you count a blow job as sex. In that case he got his Saturday as well.

I was going to extremes to make a point. And I have been with touchy feely guys. The type that can't keep his hand off me long enough for me to pee. I can't take that much attention.

I explained that I would like to have my own bed not 'cause I don't want to be with husband but because of the heat.

Yes, I know your the one with the complaints. But why are you complaining about MY relationship? You sound like your standing up for Husband, thats why I keep telling you he has no complaints.

What y'all seem to be missing here is that Husband is a Conservitive Republican who wants to go back to Leave it to Beaver days. He is not spontanous or interested in anything out of the norm. I've tried. I'm lucky he's ok with toys, and trust me, that took work.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.