If 10% of the human population had to be sacrificed who should go?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Twinmania, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

In the hypothetical situation than an Alien species came to Earth and told us that they wanted 600 million human lives to be sacrificed to them or they'd destroy the planet who should be sacrificed?
    test
  2. Enormus

Enormus New Member

You for posting this thread you stupid fuck.
    test
  3. padwan87

padwan87 I AM NEIL LENNON

disabled,old and a lot of ethnicities lol
    test
  4. Twinmania

Okay, that's one, what about the other 599,999,999?

[​IMG]
    test
  5. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

all the cunts in the jails

convicted rapists and what not
    test
  6. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

I don't know, africans maybe.

Probably people of lower living standards, even though it sounds fucked up, but strictly logically speaking they have "less" to lose.
    test
  7. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

:funny: tyronehouston gon have a field day in this thread
    test
  8. padwan87

you obvo dnt live in a country with landed gentry,thm mafakas deserve to lose their money and estates,they contribute nada to society and take up so much land tht could be used for housing instead.
    test
  9. wizrd_of_nom

wizrd_of_nom New Member

test
  10. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

This.

This type of question is just meant to bring out racist answers though. Troll shit pretty much.
    test
  11. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

lol how do they have less to lose?

because they have fewer possessions?
    test
  12. Twinmania

No, not at all, this question is meant to make people think of ethics and morality and who they feel are lesser than them in life.

Personally I think that the severely mentally challenged, the prisoners, the terminally ill and elderly (like coffin dodging age, 90+) should go.

But then again would a lottery kind of system be the fairest way?
    test
  13. padwan87

i love the way ppl are just sayin prisoners,there are ppl who contribute to society tht are in jail for a short time,obvo paedo's,rapists and most mrderers shud be chosen but not every person in prison.

all the members of gangs,serious junkies and ppl like tht would be at the top of my list behind the paedo's and rapists etc tbh.
    test
  14. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

Wait...wouldn't it make more sense to kill all the really really rich people who have no real purpose or do harm (99% of celebrities, all rich rappers, mafia leaders and drug kingpins, crooked Wall street execs, dictators, etc) and redistribute their wealth and belongings to the poor?

Some food for thought brehs

Edit: Just realized 10% is a lot. Well after you kill all those people then get rid of all the criminals.

All people that are about to die or have little chance of surviving for the next few years.

And then finally people over the age of 70. That should work.

Also I don't think anyone could argue that if this was done properly, the world would be a much better place in the long run unless we're horribly traumatized or something (which is likely)
    test
  15. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

africans defo

would be puttin them out ther misery for sum of them without soundin 2 harsh

then again pedos rapist n killers shud go first but ne left overs shud be afrikans

edit: forgot about chinese ppl, thers probably 2 many of them probs in need of a cull to be fair
    test
  16. Panda...

Panda... New Member

Bankers, politicians, oil tycoons, charron, and all the millionaires/billionaires who fucked everyone over to get where they're at.
    test
  17. BITmafakka

I don't really care about fairness really, since there no real reason for me to justify my answer.

And I said people with lower living standards, correlations between africans and low living standards are, though correct, nothing i implied.

There is a difference between first and third world countries, its like comparing a ramsey made wellington with a mcdonalds cheeseburger, if you have to throw one away and eat one the pick is pretty obvious.

Besides, the fact that I can comprehend and better put myself in the situation of someone living in in for example and european country of high standard it makes me more likely not to chose those people.

Or you could pick muslims, more then enough of those.
    test
  18. padwan87

not all killers shud be sacrificed,say you murdered a rapist or something tht attacked a member of your family,i think most ppl wud do tht given the opportunity tbh.

i pretty much agree with seattle about the overly wealthy tbh.
    test
  19. BITmafakka

:funny:
    test
  20. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

If we had limited time to choose then yeah I'd say exterminate China or India or all of Africa and Australia (is that 600 million people? If not add South America) lmfaooooo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.