IE2 Mixtape "The Problem" ... Drop Links!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Ildino, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ildino

Ildino New Member

Hot Mixtape SHYT!!"The Problem" ... Drop Links!!

Hey watsup.

I been visiting rapmusic for a while now and me and i think its now about time i exposed some of my stuff on this website. I got something going called... Infinite Empire Entertainment and we released our first mixtape on Monday July 18th 2005 titled "The Problem" Vol.1 which features many artists from Ontario Canada from many different backgrounds. More info is given on our website about us... Umm for those who wonder how old we iz... we still young, 17 years old.

Link: http://www.iempire2.com

Drop any links you have, and ill check and comment all of them. Also please give us some detailed comments because we'd like to know what people think. And yes we do know quality will be bad compared to some artists on RM but with the shitty equipment we have, i think its good. Hit us up homie!!

Mixtape Cover: [​IMG]
    test
  2. G@ngstar

G@ngstar New Member

get up there... come on man, show some love to new talent on RM
    test
  3. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

listened to beef cuz it's a ildino solo track...

the mix makes the track a lil hard to understand, the beat drowns out the vocals. from what i hear u not bad but u got some work to do. ur voice goes from deep to high pitched kinda awkwardly. i'm feelin the echoes n some of the effects in the verses but ya flow is a lil choppy. not feelin the hook.. it has a good premise but it's not delivered right.

basically u got good ideas but u not ready to put em out the way u need em out yet. keep practicin tho i'll check for u.

holla holla
    test
  4. G@ngstar

G@ngstar New Member

Ait thanks homie... bump rite here!! Keep the comments coming please...
    test
  5. G@ngstar

G@ngstar New Member

bump... come on, some comments for new artists...
    test
  6. G@ngstar

G@ngstar New Member

Bump!! Come On... Get Up There
    test
  7. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

got nice page, and art work, looked like you put alot of work into this project.. good work.. iima edit this when i dload the mixtape an hit u with a review.. ( gone take me foever though since its 70mb an im on 56k an shit ).. neway ima beback

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=909542
    test
  8. BdOtSiMz

BdOtSiMz New Member

well ya cd cover and ur site are fuckin nice as hell..
    whered ya get that shit done?

i peeped beef cuz it was you solo..
    solid track. not really feelin whatever reverb or effect you got on ur vocals..
    sounds like ur in a big ass dungeon lol
    but ya flow is straight.. lyrics are aight
    keep it up and seriously let me know who did that website and album cover man

return the favor http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12336208#post12336208
    peace
    test
  9. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

i peepd beef as well... everyones peeping that i guess cause its just u by ya self.. lol

but yea the page is sick very nice..

umm let me peep this..

buffering playing..

i like the beat alot it sounds really ill nice work on that.. ummmm ya flow is nice.. but sometimes it seems jus a lil rushed.. nothing bad at all.. u can hardly even notice.. unless u really disect the track... umm the echo's and ish is cool...
    i think u can get better quality.. cause the vocals is ughh sounding... hard to explain...

but besides that this is pretty nice.. im not trying to down or diss u dog.. jus some tips to make u iller then what u already are... u know.. so i hope i havent offended u.. but this is not bad at all dont get me wrong.. i like it alot.. jus some prts need to be worked on a lil..
    but decent track man..

if u dont mind can u peep this track i would appreciate it thanks http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=908509
    test
  10. G@ngstar

G@ngstar New Member

watupp yo... bsimz i got you covered... comPleXNY ive already checked ur shyt, buh ima leave a comment on ur post...

Thanks for the comments, ill tweak my shyt a bit fo real.. thanks for the tips...
    Umm also id appritiate if you dudes peeped more then one track... Beef it is a nice type of track but quality aint the best...

Top tracks to check: Untouched, Comin To the Top, Retaliate, Get it On, ... buh the rest are nice too. So if u gon only check some of the tracks, try and listen to those ...

Thanks ... keep comments coming pplz!!
    test
  11. Ildino

Ildino New Member

test
  12. Ildino

Ildino New Member

bump for one last time
    test
  13. Ildino

Ildino New Member

btw if anyone needs sick design for their website... holla at me at ildino@gmail.com buh of course there is always a price... but no worries the work is worth it... ezyy
    test
  14. Ildino

Ildino New Member

bumppppppppppppppppppppppp
    test
  15. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  16. Ildino

Ildino New Member

Get UP THERE U BIACH!!!
    test
  17. Ildino

Ildino New Member

daymn... all yall that was suposed to return favs... ran away
    test
  18. Ildino

Ildino New Member

Bumping for last time... please comment on new rm artists.
    test
  19. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

Peeps....Beef..

Intro's Ill...Quality Is Ehhish....Flows Solid..Falls Off At Points...Lyrics Are Coo..Could Be More Complex Scheme Wise..Emotion Is Cool...But With More Emotion The Lyrics Would Sound Iller..For Sure...Hoooks Straight..Off A Lilll....Good Echoish..Also..I Think You Used To Much Reverb...My Opinion...

Check Me..Quickness...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=913337
    test
  20. Ildino

Ildino New Member

thanks for comment... umm feel free to peep more then beef, cuz i sort of wanted to comments on the whole mixtape... but thanks for taking ur time thats good enuff... i went to ur page but links are not working for me... ill check back again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.