Ideas...

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Mind~$oul, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^^^True it also gives each poet more time to re-think and reflect on each poem making their next one THAT much better

I personally love the 2 poem idea...keeps us in check so we dont just post non stop garbage
    test
  2. Cockmaster700

Cockmaster700 Worst Textcee Of All Time

man yall not thinking if he lifts that policy I bet membership will increase over night if nothing else move it up to four but only two really sucks bad for real dawg, now for instance ther's just too much poetry in open MIC and this is the reason hell the poetry realm is off limits with this stupid two post policy

look some cats write alot you mean to tell me they can't post their work because of a dumb two post policy come on and wake up yall the two post policy suck ass
    test
  3. DaJackle

DaJackle ThoughtS ProcessinG

even if membership increase, it won't help the problem of people getting slept...it'll just mean more people getting slept on...and plus...the 2 poem rule brings variety to the board...not just a mess of clutters
    test
  4. Cockmaster700

lets get something straight what some consider junk in another man's treasure we need all kinds of posts if you get slept on then improve be couragious tell the people why your post is good bet someone will listen and start responding, that two post policy need to be trash can ASAP it useless and it deny expression
    test
  5. DaJackle

no it doesn't...it's a great idea....have you heard of the saying "too much of a good thing can kill you" ...if people start posting rampantly...people will missed due to the excessive post...the equillibrium on this board will be shattered and that will lead to people leaving...and stop thinking about yourself and think about the community
    test
  6. Cockmaster700

all i know other boards don't have no crap like that and people love it hell yall controlling expressions that suck this board is more like a communist board denying people their posting rights and that suck big times hell open MIC don't seem to be losing people these whack interpretatations are untrue I'll say it again the two post policy sucks bad and kills morale
    test
  7. DaJackle

i've seen the open mic...and their replies are slow and a lot of people get slept on...how the hell are you suppose to improve if noone's reading your pieces...and the only person i see complaining is you...and that doesn't justify the morale of this board
    test
  8. Cockmaster700

OK OK that's a hell of a sugguestion but if cats don't speak out guess they're happy but not me end of dicussion and DAJACKLE don't get personal it was just a damn good sugguestion for real yo
    test
  9. lpoet

lpoet POET

maddrapper has made his return
    test
  10. Cockmaster700

lpoet got Jesus in your script but ask your self what would jesus do WWJD would he just come into a post and duck the truth? I think not it's a denial of expression, do Jesus deny us prayer? WOW!
    test
  11. lpoet

lpoet POET

[​IMG]

i'm glad to see you back maddrapper...still not making any sense when u post though...slow down and think before you type...
    test
  12. Cockmaster700

Look Kid That Made A Whole Lot Of Sense And I Don't Know Where Those Words Come From Could've It Have Been God Speaking Through Me? Naw You Slow Down The Question Is There For Real You Never Underestimate The Power Of Anyone Can't Escape That And Please Don't Ever Tell God He's Not Making Sense
    test
  13. lpoet

lpoet POET

hahaha...man i was just about to log off...thanks man..

and are u saying your god?

...lmao...i'm glad your back
    test
  14. Cockmaster700

lpoet ONLY SATAN WOULD'VE OF LAUGH AT A STATEMENT SO SERIOUS AND OF COURSE HE TO WOULD'VE LOGGED OFF DIDN'T SAY I WAS GOD READ IT AGAIN (BUT I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A MAN OF GOD YOU WOULD'VE HAD THE ANSWER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THE POWER WHY DO YOU HAVE JESUS NAME IN YOUR SCRIPT? WOW!)
    test
  15. BrokenSoul8604

BrokenSoul8604 Apparently Emotionless

Wow @ shaft not replying in weak rap form.
    test
  16. Cockmaster700

A complete thug wearing unique gloves secure script
    With sure grip reveal a plan ideal for hands and close lips
    My heart lyrical with parts and material other cats fart
    Hopes for miracles, demonstrate skits and eliminate splits in art
    Leave a mic open and whole like a WHACK BROKEN SOUL
    test
  17. BrokenSoul8604

BrokenSoul8604 Apparently Emotionless

you edited that from when it was a reply on my piece...you are a disgrace and a shit stain on this forum....no one likes you, and the only purpose you serve besides being a total moron, is amusement to all of us here, with your corny ass rhymes.....get serious...

this is the last time i acknowledge you as an entity on this board.....

God Bless

lol
    test
  18. Cockmaster700

BrokenSoul8604 don't believe you use god's name for the satanic stuff you do and say he's listening wow! naw but for real yopu're entertaining to me i ripped you up with an ill rhyme and that all you could say
    test
  19. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Jesus help him

Lets get back on track people, dont turn this thread into something else. We need more ideas.
    test
  20. Cockmaster700

Jesus did help me that's why you got the right advice don't play it off
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.