Ideas to keep the site interesting...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by R-Tistic, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I don't know what ever happened to the Beat Tourneys and why they stopped, but I was just thinkin...is anybody interested in havin similar things or just anything period to keep the site interesting? I was thinkin of things like these:

-A list of the top 15-20 beats of the month submitted on here somehow, and we could figure out a way to judge the beats and rank them.

-Producer of the month, or top 5-10 producers for the month, based on the beats they upload or submit as their criteria

-Remix competitions, sample competitions, drumkit competitions, etc. etc....I know that many people already do this in threads, but maybe we could spotlight somethin like this once or twice a month.

These are just some ideas...you can drop whatever comments you have, positive negative constructive or whatever else.
    test
  2. J-One

J-One SMELL ME !?!?

test
  3. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

test
  4. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

test
  5. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

This is a great Idea for RM , like get maybe 5 MC'z who don't make beats at all

and get them to pick which is the hottest beats out there , but I can see a problem with that top 15- 20 beat , it will boil down to net politics and who is the most known. I can see people saying Sho down, Urban , O zone , Auditory and the same ol names over and over again

now if they be fair and let new namers get their shine on that it would be a good idea, but how would u go about checking every entry? I dunno its a great idea , kinda hard seeing it happens with out some kind of net politics being invovled.

same thing goes for the beat tourneys, I think they should have a remix tourney and a beat tourney.

And as far as each round , it should be like First Round WEst coast beat- then second East coast sample beat, third round R&b - fourth round club banger and so on

And if you can't make all types of beats, u know what u getting into , so don't be mad if you lose. I dunno just my opinion on how it could be better ran.
    test
  6. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I feel you, yeah there were a whole lotta politics goin on in 02 with Beat tourneys. Either we could all vote on shit or set a number of judges, I donno exactly how we'd do it yet but we would just rank em out of 10 or 100.
    test
  7. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

How Bout One Of You Moderators Start One Up For Us Thats What Keeps This Site Live. I Would But I Want To Be A Part Of It Too
    test
  8. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

Get 3 neutral judges and get a beat tourney poppin. Fuck producers votin. Cause I know once I blaze someone on here they will vote against me. lol..It happened before
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  10. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

test
  11. WillieK

WillieK New Member

maybe al the ol RM vet in one league, and the more recent member on anotehr..............

hahahaha nah j/k

i'll fuck wit the ogz here

i'm already at a beat tournye over at www.³³³³³³³.com

if we gon have the tourney do it in the mid of OCtober or sumthin, or wait til next yr 06 Feb or march cuz i'll probably have lot of time then

senior yr in high skool gyeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  12. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

^zzzzzzzz
    test
  13. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

test
  14. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

beat battles back in the day were the shit..
    test
  15. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

*Plays Fuck U Symphony By Millie Jackson*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.