Ideas for Reality Show: Season 2?!?!

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by MANchyld, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

I don't have any, just I was wondering if there were any new ideas

This is really UFOs thing, but I'm sure he will appreciate any help that others may have.
    test
  2. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

alright here goes an idea...

for the first week it could down like this....

All the "competitors" will submit pictures of themselves in a somewhat "lengthy biography" on themselves...

Now I know this may sound a little direct but I think it would be kinda cool considering half of the people in this site have never seen one another.... LOL

All except the big ass goofy pic of UFO in his profile... hahaha!! no doubt thats a close up

Just an Idea... tell me what yall think>>>
    test
  3. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^wooooord up

great idea

keep em coming people good looking out manchyld
    test
  4. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

I'm not sure the pics would work cuz some people prolly just wouldn't want to post their pic, shyness and all of sensitive poets.... even though I'd have no prob with it

don't you need a website to post your pic here though? how would that work?

1. I really liked the idea of different formats of writing poets, but I think some more modern versions would be helpful

2. I also like the writing to a pic, even though I didn't like the pic that was chosen, it's a nice source of inspiration to look at what you're writing about and draw it with words...

3. Writing in a collab of all the poets in the show would be cool. like a head of household kind of thing that they do in big brother.... the cypher goes around like 2x or somethin with a minimum line limit and pick a winner that gets some points or a poem stickied for the week or something

4. Don't know who believes in astrology (birth sings like libra, cancer, leo, virgo.. ect.), but I thought it would be a cool idea to do research on your sign, what it means astrologically as far as characteristics and stuff and write something on that and then tell us if it's true or not within the poem as well

that's what I got for now
    test
  5. AlmostFamous

I like your idea about astrology... I think it could hit off real well.... considering I do read my horoscope almost every day... and that it is relevant more than half the time... *it kind of scares me* lol but yeah no doubt... I think the only way to get something like my idea with the pics and your idea with the astrology would be to do it ourselves... we'd have to actually get most of the info ourselves (you and I) and give it to them, than they could judge from there if they like it or not... as far as the pics go I do think you need a website to post pics... Im going to find out tonight and Ill peep this thread again and hit it up with some info regarding the process you have to go through to do so...

alrighty then...
    test
  6. AlmostFamous

like this....

astrology idea... dicinyaeye

all the contenders fill out a questionnaire provided by who other, than myself!!(or you!!)

asking a series of questions and getting the answers that are necessary to start up something....dope...

tell me what you think... Im not talking about doing all the work for them... just asking for enough info... alright

hit me back slime
    test
  7. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

oh, AlmostFamous.... I'm Lyrical Sorcery

I changed my name
    but that seems a lil to much with a questionaire. I think both of your ideas are nice, but it should be left up to the poets to come up with a creative expression of themselves through your ideas of pics and astrology

pics sounds like it might be difficult to organize though
    test
  8. UFO the Phoenix

What about team challenges....collabos....groups within the reailty show....like surivour/big brother....and winners of the team get stuff....

and I like that sticky poem reward....we'll do that for sho next season

not to sure about horoscope idea...I have a different belief in those 12 signs (they represent Jesus)...from start to finish it all screams Jesus (virgo to Leo)...the riddle of the sphinx...the king born from a virgin...and everything in the middle supports this....crabs....fish....the "LAMB"....actually studied it and wrote songs and poems about the zodiac....so I'd rather not touch that in the reality show because its something thats been mis used and twisted

The pictures idea is cool....cant you upload a picture of yourself the same way you post a picture in the poet tree league to write too...I dont see why we couldn't have everyone post a picture of themselves

And yea Manchyld we gonna have more pictures to write too...but remember you might not always like the "picture-topic"...and it will be limited to only a few choices....but this is to bring out the best in the poet....not the worst

keep the ideas coming cause season 2 should be alot better then season 1 now that I know what I'm getting into
    test
  9. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i like the pic idea but not everyone has a scanner man,
    i just got my digital camera at home,but im also moving soon
    but ill still visit here so maybe i can get a pic up...

i like the way reality show 1 went
    maybe just get more competitors
    other than that we should keep the topics as theyve been going...
    searchin for modern poetry and tryin out different styles
    my two cents...

ohh and the astrology idea i like that to...
    im'a big astrology guy myself...
    test
  10. Insense

Insense take one...

how about making each poet rewrite a poem selected for them by UFO or whoever else would be helping run it...
    test
  11. UFO the Phoenix

^thats a good idea....similar to the "mirror a poet" challenge....I'll keep that in mind
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.