I'd like to remind DannyC that the Patriots are 1-1

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Newportz, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

Why would I be in defensive mode? I'm not the one who looks like a clown despite you guys desperately pushing for that angle. I've been posting on here for almost 5 years about the Panthers more so than any other team regardless of sport. Like I said I made 2 posts about being a Jets fan depsite not watching a Jets game all year and now I'ma bandwagon fan....ok. You guys can believe whatever you want I'm not worried that you guys "don't respect me" now...[funny]. Who the fuck are you guys for me to give a damn what you think of me?

Just know when it comes to sports topics more often than not....I'ma be right. Ask Spanky. In fact ask Daniel too...the Patriots are going 15-1 this year and only have 1 tough game on the schedule. I mean it's clear why they're pushing the bandwagon fan angle...don't know what your excuse is though. I mean you're not mad that the Panthers own the Bucs are you?
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Your predictions are shit. In fact, I don't remember you correctly predicting ANYTHING in terms of us arguing. The only thing you have done is try to make fun of me for my predictions without making any. Coward.
    test
  3. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

being wrong about my favorite team > hating my team so much i switch my loyalty over
    test
  4. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

This guy is currently at Champs sports seeing if he can trade his Smith jersey in for a Sanchez jersey.
    test
  5. Newportz

Newportz Guest

rofllllllllll
    test
  6. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

When he's not spelling the name of my alma mater wrong, he is actually a good guy. He is one of the few in this forum who normally has something positive to contribute to the conversation.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^He comes off as a jackoff know-it-all. I've never seen him make any real concrete predictions, but he's always quick to run his mouth. The little queen kept trying to make fun of my favorite footy team, but never revealed his favorite. In my opinion, he's a coward and now a flip-flopping cunt.

I give Danny C for being shit about being a Boston homer, but at least the guy has never turned his back on any of his teams. This piece of shit was lying through his teeth in one thread pretending like nobody ever knew he was a Carolina fan. No respect at all.
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

2-1

brady needs to let his bitch take care of the family an spend some extra time workin with the offense.. mufuckers are hella sloppy..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.