id like to introduce my fav Muslim

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Any muslim related questions im sure hed be more than happy to help with.

so forward them over nu to my man Terra Wrist lol

Very nice dude, super knowledgable:numaan::wave:
    test
  2. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

Ah thanks bro, for the intro. But really, I am not knowledgeable at all. I'm actually quite the dumbass when compared to my peers who study for real :) But yes, you guys and gals can ask me questions and though I'm no expert - I intend to answer as best I can.

A little about me, I was born in the UK, live here too - East London (right by the bloody olympics). I am in my late 30's, a Muslim as you Know, and Indian by race. I am multilingual and my main interest is eschatology. Many of you won't have come across that word - it means the study of the end times according to scripture. Believe that!

An old chinese curse: "may your progeny be born in interesting times"... we're in them now.

I chose my username because I like puns. And though it is a self deprecating kinda name, I can take a joke... but will you be able to stomach mines? :D

If anyone has any questions, please ask. Just please, try to be civil because I really don't want to be reading morons making idiots out of themselves. Forum Decorum please, and not troll rolls :D

Finally, I would like to add that I am pleased bro TheBigPayback invited me here (yep, you have a referral to your name there buddy) and I hope we can learn to find that which is common between us, and not that which is different. We can come to those differences later, let's first get to know eachother a little :)

TERRA WRISTS
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Amen amen. i really invited u hear for a death match with nu.

jokes jokes
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Lmao@ fav muslim
    test
  5. TERRA WRISTS

WAIT, I can't rap. Do we have a facepalm smiley here? I need to post one pronto lol.

I'd like to get to know brother Numaan insha-Allah (God Willing). He seems like a nice guy, just kinda misunderstood and often baited here as the only Muslim on the forum. Fear no more. I have been invited by TBPB to clarify certain issues, so you are not alone anymore.

I remember when I joined a Jewish forum. I had good intentions there, to promote inter faith understanding, but they turned me into a bad guy on the forum, slowly but surely.

It all started because I was the mimnority, and whenever I posted something, people would always pick up on the ass end of my post and turn it inside out. After many months, I caved and started to troll back. My intentions went from good to bad. They just never cut me any slack, and I'm only human... so in the end, I left.

Forums are crazy things. You can lose hours of your day, very swiftly in a forum.

My advise? make the most out of life, before time is up. Be good to parents, to siblings, neighbours, and people in general. Spend freely on charity, and fear not that you are decreasing in wealth - for Allah compensates in droves.

Love your mother and father, let them know that you love them often. In their old age, they need reassurance, but are too proud to ever say. Mother and father are old and tired now. Their shoulders carried the burden of your lives as well their own, isn't it time we massaged their legs and feet? And told them how much we love and appreciate them?

Our lives are only the sum total of our deeds, and not our material possessions. When you wake up to this, you will leave behind the anger and pain, and learn how to love - because you loved how to learn...

Please take heed. I got kinda emotional as I wrote this.

A brother from your other mother.
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

The Sanctuary now has it's very own DethStryque.
    test
  7. TERRA WRISTS

Don't know what dethstryke is or who... but I do keep it real, fella... as real as it gets.
    test
  8. Angelo Amour

Angelo Amour Redefine.

A guy who posted stilted essays all the time for no sensible reason at all.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Nu can deff learn a thing or two here if hes smart.
    test
  10. Angelo Amour

Angelo Amour Redefine.

I'm guessing he's an ideologically timid muslim that doesn't properly call TBP on his shit. Hence, why he likes him and why Nu should take a cue or two from him.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Are you Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Ahmadiyya?
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Lol funny. naw man be hes a respectable dude. anyone can see that with a short convo.

opposite of nu tho. And nessicary.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

how do you know what nu knows?
    there is knowledge in many different angles, forms, variations etc etc

say you know all about Trig, and i didnt, but know all about Algebra which you didnt, You couldnt say i didnt know shit about Math all because i didnt know shit about the trig you knew

yafollowme?
    test
  14. TERRA WRISTS

*Aha!!! Thread sees movement! Must post*

TBPB don't hold back no punches with me, and vice versa. So no point in getting it twisted. The fact is, that where we differ, we've been able to do so amicably. Another thing is, I am not timid in any sense of the word. As for the stilted essay thing - lol - hey this is my intor thread, I can have my moment. And I already did. And I'm a Muslim who tries to follow the sunnah (example) of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and am of those who congregate together(in worship of God). Hope that answers the questions.

Good point Sir Bustalot...

When Moses and Khidr sat on the riverbank, a bird came to river and dipped its beak into the sea. Then it came up with a bead of water on its beak and flew off to the east. Then it came back again and did the same and this time it flew off to the west. A third time it came back. This time it dipped its beak in and up came the drop of water and the bird squawked loudly, while hovering in the air...

Khidr turned to Moses and asked "Moses, do you know what that bird was saying?" Moses answered, "I do not speak the language of birds". Khidr then explained that the bird was sent to convey a message and that message was "that if you Moses was to combine all the knowledge that Allah has given you, with all the knowledge that Allah has given Khidr - it still wouldn't even amount to one drop of knowledge in the oceans of knowledge that Allah has held back from mankind.

Food for thought.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

What i mean is how to treat others and be an example
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

so terrawrist please tell me your not a sensitive lil bitch like numaan who cries and goes crazy everytime i question him or even make a spelling error.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Im telling u polar opposite.

And he even knows how to explain things.
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

someone who finally breaks the sterotypical oversensitive "i kill you for drawing muhammad" muslim. awesomeeeeeeeee
    test
  19. TERRA WRISTS

Hi Jay Bee.

I only get sensitive when I see the poor sufferring at the hand of the tyrants... barring that, nothing gets me to bleed salt bro.

You can ask me questions, and get real answers.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

to play devils advocate

most of the time i only see Numaan get "unfriendly" because you dummies provoke him with dumbass questions designed to be disrespectful, stupid discriminatory ideologies, and ignorance. Not only that, untill this new guy showed up he probably couldnt help but feel ganged up on because he really was the only guy here who knew anything about islam.....

so dont act like he just freaks out for no reason, you guys are either really dumb, or just straight up practicing religious intolerance

i feel this thread was designed kinda like two kids in a school yard dislike each other, theyre facing off, and then one kid calls over a buddy. Two against one is pretty wimpy. Unless its some wimp vs a giant, in which this case Numaan would make out as the giant

just sayin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.