"I would have stopped him" -Andre Berto

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by SeeSon, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

test
  2. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

what a joke.. i think its funny he watched the fight, studied mosley and thinks he woulda finished it, what he doesnt realize is mosley looked jumpy and nervous because it was floyd in there with him.. had it been berto, im sure mosley woulda felt a lot more comfortable. sometimes the hype of a fighter really plays into the opponents mind, i think watching mosley try to play floyds game.. and doin all these excessive hand feints he doesnt always do.. he was kinda shook, he wasnt sure what was gonna happen after all the talk they both did.

i wouldnt mind seein mosley/berto still.. but i honestly think mosley might retire

i swear he just wanted that big payday before he did.. thats why he talked himself into a fight with floyd
    test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Exactly...Berto played himself with his last fight so he has no cred with me...

Floyd had Mosley and his trainer shook from the 24/7 episodes...all the way to the opening ring
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lmao...exactly what i said in the other thread, he'd have been out round 2.....wouldn't even have time for shane to get tired
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.