I wonder why maple gets so much hate

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sakim Aerias, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i'd rather go with eg honestly....more choices for me since he wouldn't be any type of competittion. Hahahahhahahahahha
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

dog

no1 would go near you
    test
  3. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

he's a cool guy but I Still think he's kind of a faggot

my dude banned me for trolling

HERE.

on THIS BOARD.

thats like going to a fucking basketball court and fining niggas for making "bouncing noises"

for the amount of retardation that goes on over here him banning me specifically seemed rather suspect
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Maples good people....I remember when before he was a mod and just like rez or erik an them, a huge fan and nothing more.....

Funny that....people come they support give NOTHING but props to people....settle into the community get some props themselves for being such good fans come out they shell a little bit and start joking around getting comfortable and before you know it they full on members with lil cliques people they dislike no longer scared to be negative....hahaha its a beautiful thing hahaha

PEACE
    test
  5. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

[​IMG]
    test
  6. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

I dont hate Maple at all, i didn't even notice the socal hate you're talkin bout Maple is cool with me, even if he banned my ass 3x already lol
    test
  7. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

Oooooh shit. shots fired.................... from the snub
    test
  8. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

"jaze you shouldn't even be in here, you don't know how to rap...i don't even rap and i'm sooo way better than you"

sound about right?
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

no one of that is accurate, like always, but its whateva. lol none of you did anything towards me, ive been working and sleeping lately, sorry ive missed out on the sweet rm threads as of late.

GHOSTIN FROM THREADS YO

or maybe i am slowly posting less because people like you eyerate blaze and the rest have ruined this board by being massive retards

my precious board WhAT HAVE YOU DONE DO IT!??!
    test
  10. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

keep me updated as to when that card arrives
    test
  11. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

I know why he gets so much hate...

[​IMG]
    test
  12. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Chamber gets me dying on the regular, hahaha @ the "bouncing noises" comparison.

that shit is dematerializing me right now. (watched a bit too much D-Lor)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

well.. my input is no longer necessary. :funny:
    test
  14. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

bingo!
    test
  15. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

but to be honest, i only disliked maple when he was dickriding everything about GT and not letting people speak their minds. he deleted a bunch of shit about okwerdz being overrated as fuck because "its trolling"...

then it came to pass that i was hitting the nail dead on the head and now he really doesnt fuck with me or my posts anymore(or anyone as far as ive seen). i think it probably has a bit to do with the fact that hes slowly realizing that im not an anonymous trolling faggot, i just get it right before most of you guys do.

maybe its all the inside info. :funny:
    test
  16. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

yeah i don't get why ppl hate on maple, dude's cool as fuck

he may be extra strict sometimes but that's how strict you need to be on this forum

if I were him i would probably be bannin more people tbh
    test
  17. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

Most hate i get on here are trolls and people who take it personally when i have to enforce the rules, pretty lax rules that i made to preserve a small amount of integrity to this board. I also assume, being in some sort of position of power has a certain (probably different) effect on everyone, and one effect is to not respect it, that sorta comes with the hip hop culture i think.

no battlers talk shit to me, at least to my face or on here, with a few exceptions, but nothing major. i love this battling shit and im always down to chop it up about it with anyone whether i agree/disagree with them, as long as their willing to participate in an intelligent discussion.

i used to fuck with this board a lot more when peoples posts were valued, and if you wrote a paragraph or two, you would get an honest read and response, no name calling type shit. i was glad yesterday morning when i made a couple of rediculously long posts that people actually dug it, gave me some faith in the board.

i dont feel like i catch a lot of hate, and when i do its from people who are either insignificant in the bigger picture, or are just not very serious about it like stock. blaze saying hes coming to mob to punch me in the face on the other hand is kinda diff, i know for a fact you were really trying to scare me about that shit...i even brought my ban stick to the event. however i am glad to see that a few of my biggest/most frequent haters are in here and its nice to see you guys are just fuckin around. I LOVE YOU TOO GUYS, I JUST WANT TO BELONG

Really though, let me ask this of you guys who respect me and respect this board- lets get this shit poppin. Cut out the dumb shit, keep the funny shit and we have a great board full of entertainment, just bothers me that i gotta be the one to cut it off sometimes.
    test
  18. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I also love a balance between valuable information/discussion and humor. Trolls have their place in my heart and their tags kill the game.. we don't need to chase off the battlers though, or discourage real conversation.

just my 2
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. mapleleaf

Swaggatron, you have made some of THE WORST threads in rapmusic history, although they are fucking hilarious because you are so blunted that you actually come up with the shit and your not even trolling. "POLL: If you could get matching haircuts with ANY battle rapper, who would it be?"

With the Okwerdz shit, im almost positive that it was trolling although i dont remember, if i could guess, it was because the arguments in the thread were getting so rediculous and out of hand that everyone in the thread was either deemed a hater or a dickrider. like i said i have to make judgement calls, and most time 'hate' threads arent chill to me.

about it 'coming to pass that you hit the nail on the head', i dont really know what your talking about. but ill tell you this, i do respect that you are a real person and show up to events, i do respect that your willing to input lengthy and well structured posts regardless of whether or not i agree with the content, you make valid points to support your argument (more or less).

however i dont know what you mean with 'dont fuck with your posts', are you referring to direct communication between the two of us, or are you using 'fuck with' as in fucking up your threads by closing them. cuz i dont think ive done either in a while.

thanks blaze. although id like to see some examples of so called abuse, cuz if i really am an abusive mod i should know right? so i can change my ways. just know this, my position is to keep this board entertaining, accessable, and enjoyable for all posters, regulars or not...sorry if i think sometimes your doing too much.
    test
  20. mapleleaf

Stock, are you trolling me?

I'd go alone tbh

You were probably being a pretty huge faggot, if i recall, you can act like that sometimes. sometimes you just get super mean and hateful, like i can feel the hate pulsating through my monitor...give me bad vibes man. i think you got a demon in you. I cant wipe out all the trolling in one swift blow but i can do my best to control it and not let it get out of hand. there are many judgement calls i have to make and most of them are based on how things are going on the board that day/week, etc. to be honest im pretty sure i banned you for doing something malicious, like you had clear intent to try to piss me off after i warned you. that will get a ban.

Sifu, why you duck out at every event i go to. i cant believe you never made it to any of the BOTBS or MOB, or even BOLA3. What you said is pretty true for the most part, i am a huge fan of this shit. this website, while most people try to talk shit about it, is THE WEBSITE for rap battling, forumwise. no where will you ever see this many well known battlers interacting with each other and fans, which is dope. i agree with the anonymous troll morphing into a real poster, and thats why i encourage people to identify themselves and attend events, because after all...GT is nationwide, theres not really a reason you should be posting dozens of times a day and never have been to an event.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.