i wish i'd stop trying to figure out what a stranger's life is like ...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nu'maaN, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... i do it all the time and have been for a long time.

it's a fucking annoying habbit and it gets cumbersome as fuck when heaps of cunts are around.

i'll just be sitting there in the train or the car, and boom, i see a person and try figuring out their whole life.

it'd be a good trait if i were to become a fucking detective, inspector gadget but fuck this, this is real life.

:numaan:
    test
  2. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

No but Fuck.

And why stop? Seems like a good way to keep your mind active, as long as you aren't falling into easy cliches and stereotypes.
    test
  3. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

I do this with skull reading.

It's not pseudo-science. The structure of the neocortex is going to show in the shape of the cranium. From there, you can make a lot of predictions about a person.

People with a lot of parietal mass tend to be charismatic assholes.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no, it's not the obvious stereotypes, usually i'm pretty spot on with it aswell.

i have mastered the art of figuring out how long the couple in question have been dating, etc.

sometimes i figure out what the occupation of the person is and how many family members hate him.

obviously, most of the time i can't prove that i'm right, but if i got my stalk on i'd find my results pretty accurate.

i want to read more on this.

it will help me in my observations, i know for sure i can't quit what i've started anytime soon.

:numaan:
    test