"I Will Remember You" BRAND NEW SHIT - Fresh Out The Booth!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by littleslimlocc, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

test
  2. littleslimlocc

test
  3. sutter-cane

sutter-cane New Member

your flow is alright, and you seem to know how to deliver it to a certain degree. the first verse and the hook just kinda sound like you are all that into it. the second verse seems to be a lil better. the the way you kinda sing at the end of each bar doesnt sound that great to me. the main problem i have with this is the beat. i personally dont like the sample very much. it just seems a little cliche to me. not that it's bad, just not really my steez. overall i think you have a good voice, and the lyrics werent bad. more of a style difference than anything. keep it up man. ill keep checkin for you. return the favor if you dont mind.

peace
    test
  4. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

ayo i like this, its real chill, stays on topic throughout. ya flow is there, ya delivery is fitting with the kinda track it is, the beat is sexy. i think the sample is a TAD cliche like the guy said, but hey, it works. good work my man.

check me out when youre around
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=951114
    test
  5. littleslimlocc

good lookin fellas
    test
  6. littleslimlocc

test
  7. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

returnin it:

aight....aint really feelin the beat too much....its straight n shit just not my style....ya flows cool...and ya emotion...everythings straight actually..i just aint really feelin it...kinda sounds like a country music rap combination....aint no disrespect or hate..thats just how im hearin it....but u doin you....thats all that matters....keep at it...
    test
  8. littleslimlocc

test
  9. littleslimlocc

test
  10. Knosomatic

Knosomatic Give it Definition

you got alot of different flavors man your willing to put yourself out there you dont hide props on that you know how to keep growing your always getting better in one aspect or another your delivery on this a beautiful thing flow is natural for you so no need to talk on that your there be proud man... this reminds me of some unknown prophets
    im lookin forward to collabing with you later ;)
    test
  11. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

See out of all the "Intellectual wannabes" on this site with their mediorce tracks, you break the trend - you come original on your own terms it's great!

Your music is intellectual, yet inspiring and with plenty of substance - beautiful melodic beats mixed with thoughtful well placed lyrics the only thing that lacks I find is the monotony in your voice but that is the only negative I see for your music.

You wanna be intellectual underground rappers need to take hints from Instant Legend - The man has it on lock, you leave his songs feeling full from substance - drunk from inspiration and wobbly from a beats so melodic you can't help but nod ya head.

Keep it up man.
    test
  12. littleslimlocc

man, good loox fellas, i really appreciate the feedback!
    test
  13. Enzo WL

Enzo WL Enzo

sampled and setup nice and everything, just not my tip of music
    test
  14. littleslimlocc

appreciate ya checkin me out
    test
  15. Famious

Famious Shakez

test
  16. Neruk

Neruk Runky Runky

Man i love this beat, and i dont think the sample is too cliche at all. You have a nice chill type flow on this that im feelin, lyrics are good shit as well. overall really nice track man with a good theme. thx for peepin mine out and stay up
    test
  17. l_dopa

l_dopa New Member

The beat on this is nasty. This is some cool laid back shit. I can't really say anything bad at all. Keep it up.
    test
  18. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

yo hook me up with this beat I love the song you used the sample from aww man everytime i hear that shit.. hit me up yo I really really want this beat hook up a nugga up.
    but yea..this is cool flow remind me of something cant put ma finger on it.. this is a cool layed back track

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=943449
    test
  19. DarkNodin

DarkNodin New Member

returning the favor

hehe... nice sample...

ill beat really.
    Verse 1 : i dunno, flow is on point. but seems like something is missing i dunno what... it just feels a little empty. otherwise its coo. good quality too.
    Verse 2 : I feel that the way you half-sang it is not that good an idea, it gets repetitive somehow.
    HOOK : I like the hook really... this is an okay track, but there is something missing... maybe the emotion is not there... i dunno
    test
  20. 80-D

80-D Member

pretty cool for such a mellow beat..

I'm familiar with that sample since my old lady loves that song.. lol it's cool

nice flow on the verse..

I hear what you're sayin.. lyrics are tight..

way laid back track.. I dig it..

props IL

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=952012
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.