I was watching Kill Bill just now and...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sandy Eggo, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grady89th

grady89th New Member

Def jam artist from chicago named illanoize new hit single "shawty say" go to youtube and search illanoize shawty say
    test
  2. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

lol great post sandy eggo

i love those kill bill movies a lot prolly in my top 10
    test
  3. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Active Member

Definitely.

Do u know of any other hidden gems? I've been hitting the blockbuster a lot lately and favor these type of movies. I seen inception and the batman series as far as Christopher Nolan goes... Love Quentin movies for sure.. Would rep you but can't:jeffsosad:
    test
  4. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Active Member

Thanks
    Me too, I've yet to see django tho.

Are u Ux9?
    test
  5. illipsis

illipsis Ill Collector

I can make a couple recommendations, though nothing's quite in the same vein as Prestige...still, if you're in for some stuff a little off the beaten path I'll see what I can do...

If you haven't seen Usual Suspects, watch that ASAP. I'd also highly recommend Monsters (2010 British sci-fi movie...pretty quiet but a really powerful drama imo), Dark City (flawed but still really good), Unbreakable (again, pretty quiet film for what it is, but Shymalan's best imo) and L.A. Confidential (fucking dope). Those are somewhat similar in tone and structure to The Prestige if that's the type of movie you fuck with.

Also if you're willing to check out some older stuff, Casablanca, The Sting and The Third Man are all classics.
    test
  6. dubbleagent

dubbleagent New Member

Seems strange that nobody has mentioned Pulp Fiction for that whole violence begets violence vibe
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  8. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

[​IMG]

:smidack:
    test
  9. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

test
  10. illipsis

illipsis Ill Collector

Nah, haven't tbh. That was that last Soderbergh joint yeah? I've just been catching up on shit I really should've seen by now but didn't atm. Watched Looper and Chronicle yesterday, got Moonrise Kingdom on deck now.
    test
  11. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

Ya it's the new Soderbergh one and it's pretty good. Seems in line with your taste judging on what you've posted. Definitely a movie where the less you know about it before you see it, the more you will probably enjoy it.

Looper was dope af to me and I really had no interest in it before I sat down and watched it. Never saw Chronicle.
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Dark city is a fucking great movie....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.