i WAS a barack supporter, no longer.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by DannyC, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

dog, you are in the army and you dont know by now?

war is young men dying and old men talking....

bush was in the war, kinda....he sent us off to iraq for no reason. mccain dont give a fuck either, he hates asians...

and not to mention he wants our military in iraq for 100 plus years...wtf that dont sound like he knows the full scale of war.
    test
  2. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

bring it on you worthless piece of shit
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

flicco's the human equivalent of a cat turd.
    test
  4. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

u guys already got murked

stop ignoring the posts where i son you
    test
  5. Oren Levinstein

Oren Levinstein MC Richard Ramirez

shut the fuck up, dolt.
    test
  6. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

a president wit a period .. just isnt any good .. mood swings pms .. no good
    test
  7. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

not to mention if she wins it will be 2 families in office for the past 20 years
    test
  8. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Why is everyone getting so pissed at Barack because of shit that other people say? It must be pretty fuckin hard to find something negative about the guy.

Eevrytime I check the news...

well Barack's preacher said this...

Barack's wife said this...

Farrakhan(sp?) supports Barack and he said this....

Barack might be a muslim and all muslims think that...

I mean really. I will listen to what you have to say if you attack his policy. Of something offensive that HE said himself.

But we dont have control over everyone we come in contact with.

His preacher: What he said was offensive, and over the edge... some of it was true, but I'd have to say that it was over the edge.... but it wasn't Barack who said it. I'm sure everyone has someone in their lives that they respect that has said something that they didnt agree with. Obama cant be held responsible for every word of the people he has come in contact with.

His Wife: for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." So what? She was born in 1964.
    This was in the middle of the civil rights movement. I'm sure in the late 60s early 70s, (the time she grew up in) blacks weren't entirely ecstatic about America. It really doesn't surprise me that she would say this. We need to stop acting like America is some perfect flawless nation handing out of rainbows and sunshine.
    Its only been an equal opportunity country for about 30-40 years.

Louis Farrakhan- this guy doesn't even have anything in common with Barack. he just said he was rooting for Barack Obama and suddenly Barack is linked with antisemitism.
    test
  9. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

test
  10. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

This is pretty much the only thing that really worries me about Hillary.

Yup... and before this mud was slung, Barack was very popular with the Jewish community. So the angle is obvious.

Anyway, Danny, Barack has condemned (and has been condemning) Wright...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barack-obama/on-my-faith-and-my-church_b_91623.html

test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Really? What about her manipulative dishonesty, callous arrogance, bi-polar emotional imbalance, and unethical will to win at all costs?

She is a female George Bush Jr.

When I look in her eyes, I see evil... I bet babies cry when she holds them.
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Hillary's 60... she should be well into menopause by now.

I think it would be great to have a female president... just not Hillary.
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Dream, what you said makes PLENTY of sense.

The problem is... this country is stupid.

I mean, they (I'm saying "they" because I didn't vote for him) elected George Bush TWICE... and the only reason Hillary is still close enough to Barack in the popular vote is because she has the uneducated electorate in her pocket... they actually believe that heiffer has "experience."
    test
  14. Leila Night

Well, people thought Bush believed in humble foreign policies...

I think people go overboard with the way they judge her. I mean a "shrill" voice? No one else would be judged that way. And I don't think it's just because she's a woman... but it's definitely part of it.
    test
  15. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Hillay is evil incarnate.

If anyone can't see through her bullshit facade they should refrain from voting.
    test
  16. Leila Night

See, I don't see people being that passionate about Bush even.
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I think the "she's getting the harsh treatment just because she's a woman" line is played out... somebody criticized her for having a shrill voice? That's a first... but then Bush gets criticized a LOT for being inarticulate.

I marvel at the luxuries Hillary receives as a woman... ie., playing the gender card, being overly emotional publicly, whining about media attacks and debate moderator favoritsm, etc.... while a man couldn't do the same and be taken seriously...

Barack has never once played the race card, erupted like a school boy, nor whined dishonestly about attacks.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I do... I know plenty of people who hate Bush with a passion... many people call him the worst president ever... and his approval rating is below 30%.
    test
  19. Leila Night

Yes and no. She does get some harsh treatment... but it's hard to say how much of it is because she's a woman.

Yeah, people are really stupid.

Yeah... inarticulateness in a politician is completely different from the tone of someone's voice. Especially if you consider how gender related a shrill tone of voice is.

I don't know much about that so I'll concede... but I think Hillary's campaign would argue the converse with Barack.

I think that's probably the biggest reason Barack is staying above the bs... because he's perfect. He gets a lot of racism directed at him, e.g. Geraldine Ferraro. But generally speaking, people are more careful around the issue of race with Obama than they are with gender/sex with Hillary. You know it's true too.

"Iron my shirts!"

But that's related to his terrible policies... even after he engaged the Iraq in war, he got re-elected and isn't called as many nasty names as Hillary is. And the Hillary hatred is pretty much unanimous.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'll concede that some of the harsh treatment is probably attributable to her being a woman... but I think most of it is due to the kind of woman she presents herself as. It goes back to her days as an emasculating First Lady when she attempted to usurp her husband on certain policies and effectively made Al Gore a third wheel.

I hear you on that one... but I don't think her voice is shrill... she has a nice voice.

They're picking at straws... Geraldine wants to cry reverse racism, but SHE made the comment. Other than that, they have nothing on Barack. He hasn't whined nor been recklessly emotional. He's been very presidential in his conduct throughout all of the mudslinging.

In the media, they're equal... I really don't see the unfairness Hillary keeps blathering about... ever since she won OH and RI, the media has been fawning all over her... and the same was true with Barack when he was on his 12 state winning streak... now that the Rezno and pastor mess has come out, the media has been hard on him.

In the public, they're equal... have you been to other blogs and message boards? The racism against Barack is venomous. This one guy thinks Obama shouldn't be president because blacks kill each other because of hip hop and Africa is filled with AIDS and grass huts. Those were his words.

In the media, Hillary may edge Barack in hatred... although the NY press LOVES her.

In the public, she keeps winning the big states and is very close to him in the popular vote count.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.