i WAS a barack supporter, no longer.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by DannyC, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I agree with kind of woman. Definitely that's what's driving this. But I think that's sexist too, in a way: it's fine to say that she's a bad person for such and such reason... but people who call her a bitch and other more tactful gender related names? Or when she's judged on things that have little bearing on her as a policymaker?

I really don't know what she was like as the First Lady. She couldn't have been more irritating than Laura...?

I know. But the general public never sees these things the way they are... because they're ignorant to the basic talking points of racism.

Yup. The guy really is perfect. So honest, straightforward, intelligent, wise, even-handed... I could go all day. Weird, my mother loves him, too... and we never agree on anything.

In general, they are equal... but the pundits and news magazines... And honestly, I think Barack has it harder because there is so much appeal to paranoia being used against him. And that's harder to fight.

I know... It's sickening. I hear it from random people at school, etc. They're not even aware of it... it's amazing.

Sadly, I think this is what most of the public believes even though it's completely nonsensical.

Doesn't that speak volumes if her own state loves her?

Yeah, I reallllllly want Obama to win and this is starting to make me nervous.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Well, I judge all politicians on character, which is why I looove Barack so much and hate Hillary... it's not because she's a woman... it's because she's a despicable woman. I don't go by promises because it's hard to keep them. Character is more important in informing a politician's moves than promises or slogans.

She created her own office in the West Wing, conducted closed-door sessions on healthcare, and completely esmasculated VP Al Gore.

Exactly... the middle name focus, what his supporters say about America or jews, etc... they are really fishing

I wouldn't be surprised if she pays those guys. I'm cynical enough to believe that both camps have various media outlets in their pockets. Isn't it funny that as soon as the Geraldine Ferraro situation broke, immediately afterwards we see a 7 year old video of Obama's pastor ranting and raving about America and race relations? Hillary probably figured, 'if you're going to imply that I'm racist by association, then I'm gonna show the world what your closest spiritual adviser feels about this country and race.' It's a chess match. It's WAR.

If the superdelegates overturn the popular vote and delegate count lead that Obama has over Hillary, then that will potentially damage the Democratic party and leave many voters disenchanted for years to come. They could also effectively lose their offices, too. However, I wouldn't put it past them to risk all of that just to get Hillary in... which in that case, I will be voting for McCain.
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

that's the very vocal minority

and the ppl that matter dont' participate in polls

hillary & obama are evil

the democrat's nominee will not be elected
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^C'mon Double... you can't really believe that Obama is evil... he's a great guy, smart, cool as hell, and the ladies love him... how can you hate that, bro? Plus, he digs hip hop... I bet you and him would get along great.

Seriously though, how long do you think your boys should be over there? Most soldiers I talk to say it's time to come home.

I don't hate McCain... I like the fact that he apologized when that Cincy radio host went bonkers... that speaks large of his character... plus he seems like a good guy, unlike Bush... if Hillary wins the Dem nom... I'm voting for McCain.
    test
  5. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

you fucking cluck

its just the fact that black people will tell the truth, and that you dont even realize

and state is suppose to stay out of church and we should not forget church needs to stay out of state...why do we have that double standard? either one should matter with each other

i dont know if you believe in god but if the world was to end america would be the first to go.

you cant actually think god likes america, what it does and its history.

do you know how much horrible shit, shit that they dont tell you in textbooks. this land is covered in blood. we took over so many countries and we make them make our shoes, he buy blood diamonds, the A bomb, everything you can think of.

america is not on gods good side right now.

the pastor has nothing to do with barack any way

whats he going to do suicide bomb the white house? hes running for president obviously he loves america.

what the fuck...

yall just mad cause you cant dig up dirt on this man

dipset dipset!
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

most soldiers are tired of deployment after deployment

i've gone to afghanistan three times myself

we just want to know that our sacrifices aren't in vain
    test
  7. Nigga McBlack

Nigga McBlack New Member

shut up you emotional puppet.

and fuck your god.
    test
  8. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

why is Flacco still replying to me in this thread?

and to posts from 10 pages ago no less
    test
  9. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

But all that is necessary. Think of Abu Ghraib, nowthatsfuckedup.com, etc.

Rape is a direct result of war... so hopefully the media coverage will keep the men on their toes, essentially its purpose. The Iraqi militias are perpetuating these rapes just as much the Allies... That doesn't get reported enough certainly. And it's not just Iraqis or even just females that are being raped...

You're correct though. Not enough of the good soldiers do is reported, but that's of a symptom of human nature. We love suffering... Schadenfreude, etc.

What site/program did you use to do that?

Yeah, I'm the same actually. I love the upstanding Baracks, Ron Pauls, and Kucinichs...

Wow. My theory has always been that Hillary is more politically savvy than Bill... which is obviously not a good thing.

Such a shame, because he's a truly decent guy.

Which would say support Hillary? And Obama?

Yeah... that's pretty interesting, I must say.

Truth. Who do you think would be Barack or Hillary's running mate?

hmm... Pelosi's very against the idea, so hopefully with her influence that won't happen.

I understand your hatred for Hillary... but why would you even consider a racist, publicity-stunt-pulling politician like McCain? The only good thing McCain did was advocate the troop surge.

True story.

He's a sharp dresser, also.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Sorry. Didnt know "idiot" was a slur as against the stupid race. Youre still an imbecilic sheep based on how you choose candidates [dummy].

We didnt sway you back from Hillary, we shamed you back. Prally still haven't a clue why you like obama...
    test
  11. The Giant

The Giant New Member

Hillary can get back in the kitchen.
    test
  12. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

This dude Barack bowled a 37....

THAT'S NOT WAVY
    test
  13. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Colouredz bowling.

lawl
    test
  14. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

lol@that peckerwood being able to get right in Obama's grill.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.