"I wanted to kill myself, I want 50 just to leave me alone" - The Game in the new XXL

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Tragedi, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

damn, people on the internet don't like me, whatever am i going to do? the fuck outta here man, how old are you? do you have real friends? do i give a fuck? the answer is NO. step your game up or stfu. the words you come up with must be from a fuckin square.
    test
  2. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

its not the point man. why did u join the site if your going to be a prick about everything?? and step my game up against what? bro your more childish than anybody here. and i know you missed my other post about who i am, and what i do. much superior life form then you are lmfao. and ppl on here know me, or know of me for a fact. give you some advice, stop trying out diss people with your self proclamined righteousness. maybe in ur own mind pal. other ppl over here could care less about you. aight? have a nice day. pz
    test
  3. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

if i remember correctly you opened your mouth to me.

i'm d-u-n, done.
    test
  4. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

by saying "LoL @ sumfin". and just backing up oz in case you didnt know what he meant? how is that so personal or offensive towards you?? gotta learn to relax man lol
    test
  5. Butfuklo

Butfuklo New Member

Twatson your funny cuz you post alot of stupid fuckin replies and your name is Twatson.
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

your name is butfuck.

LMMFAO....

and thanks, i try at humor. comedy central. but yo, cheer up, life isn't always this gloomy, i'm sure your mother will up your modem to cable next month. don't kill yourself yet.
    test
  7. p4ct

p4ct New Member

word, I liked dude, but he doesn't know how to shut up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.