"I wanted to kill myself, I want 50 just to leave me alone" - The Game in the new XXL

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Tragedi, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tragedi

Tragedi The Perfectionist

[funny] @ Gayme bein the new Tupac.
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

lol Game comes out wit a new G Unit or 50 diss track on a daily basis yet he wants 50 to leave him alone ahahaa
    test
  3. fiktion

fiktion *******

article link?
    i doubt hed admit he "wanted to kill himself"
    if he did, wow haha
    test
  4. Tragedi

Get the fuckin magazine you broke fuckers [funny]
    test
  5. Tragedi

[funny]

Dr. Dre ain't working with Gayme no more either.

Also, [funny] @ Gayme not knowing what label he's on anymore [funny]

You diss 50 you lose!
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

LOL @ us LOL'ing The Game when really his bank account is LOL'ing at all of us.

human nature.
    test
  7. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

my bank account is laughing at you twatson along with my middle finger but you dont see me bitching about it lmfao. you packed his bank account when you put all those singles in his fuckin g string at his mothers strip club LOL.
    test
  8. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

did you really just call me "Twatson" and thought it would be funny? WOW.
    who's bitching? i think you are, my not very smart friend. you're still creative though, i like that.

go grab a box of tampons and call me in the morning.
    test
  9. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

im being dead serious though. people like you are fuckin stupid and ruin the enjoyment of this site with pointless remarks. when somebody disagrees with how you feel on some fuckin gay rap artist, u start getting all sad and shit, coming to his defense like hes your relative. that is sad. really. bitching over what? you? your some retard from california trying to son people on rapmusic.com. and asking me to buy you some tampons. lmfao im dick&balls from new york who drives benz'z and sets up auto shows for unique autosport. i never thought id use this phrase but yeah " real talk " reject lmfao.

By the way we hooked up game pretty nice when he bought a bunch of after market shit off us. i made money of ur savior. wtf are u going to tell me twampsin
    test
  10. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

lmao @ 'twatson'

skeeza shit over computer

kinda like game
    test
  11. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

word up ^^^
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

kids still watching TRL and talking big and bad over they moms modem.

*ya'll look at the ground when walking by somebody you talk shit to on the net*

what is this world coming to?

ouch!
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Why don't XXL just change their name to "G-Unit Monthly?" Just go ahead and get it over with. The rest of rap music obviously don't exist... or they're not worthy enough to get cover stories.
    test
  14. Fenris

Fenris Omnious

lol @ twatson getting all emotional...funny your claiming people are immature yet u continue 2 argue about stupid shit... my advice 2 you stop ridin gaymes dick an get a life
    test
  15. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Last year, Gunit/Eminem had I believe, over half the covers. I agree tho, which is why I refuse to buy the magazine anymore, that and the fact that every G Unit album released is automatically an XL rating. They threw in a L once, to try and throw people off, but that shit aint foolin me.

As for Game, dude is a clown. Im as big a G Unit hater as there is, but Games life revolved around the shit. He has released full length mixtapes of nothing but diss tracks, and then 50 might respond with a pic or something clowning him. Dude brings it all on himself. He is gonna bomb, he is in a downward spiral, and about to destroy his entire career with his cockyness.
    test
  16. Tragedi

[funny] @ Twatson.
    test
  17. Butfuklo

Butfuklo New Member

LOL @ twatson.
    test
  18. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

test
  19. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

speak only when spoken to, baby girl. now run along and go play in the park with your G Unit action figures. my other advice, stop riding my dick and making assumptions because i'm not a big Game fan.

*don't you feel like a worthless net thug?*

LMMFAO @ dick&balls getting so angry he's using 3 different alias's against me.

OUCH!

*does the go Twatsin, go, go Twatsin, go!*
    test
  20. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

i only have 1 alias tho, sufferer is a completly different guy along with fenris jack ass. the other guy i dont know either. since your in denile that people just dont like you, your rambling on contiuousley with your gay and pointless excuses. n i stoped talking about it yesterday. notice how your still talking like people care. you can stop now.

p.s. i havent threatend you once over the computer. so enuff with your fuckin " net thug " comebacks lmfao. you got that confused as well. poor soul
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.