I want a project car

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by KhanDST, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Guns

Tommy Guns New Member

so what your saying is take a old piece of junk restore it to like when gramps bought it, wax the pasint and you got a show car? <---- *LAME*----

Its alot better to take a car and customize it. that way you don't have the same car as the guy next to you at the same show (probably same color too) .

TG
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

WHAT? So what you are saying is that a 69 mustang is junk and there is no reason to restore... but taking say a piece of shit civic from the junk yard and making that into show is something original...LMAO.. Show me 1 fucking civic that is original. Unless you are dropping about 20g's into this civic there is not one thing you can show me that I have not seen more than 10 times already. Civic show cars are as original as Pamela Anderson's tits. Give me a break.
    test
  3. SEIK

SEIK New Member

True that^^^
    It is a good deal on the civic from what i see... of coarse there are no pictures of the undercarriage or the engine....
    Klassiks are the shit... If I could find a 70' Challenger i would driver circles around your car and get more bitches and get more glances at the show!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.