"I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was..."

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by teacozy, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacozy

teacozy New Member

does anyone else feel this way as they get older? outside of Lil B and OF I feel like more of an anachronism by the day
    test
  2. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

It's all part of becoming a man.

Im going a journey to get in touch with my inner self tomorrow nh

Perhaps you should join me, and we'll switch that anachronism to blending into modern day society.
    test
  3. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

i stay current like an electric charge flowing thru a medium

nah but sometimes i sort of feel this way ya nh
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

word...it doesnt get any better either lol

The older I get the more I realize what a dumb little kid I was and how I used to think I knew shit but in reality my 'knowing shit' was based on a very limited life experience (i.e. School and partying and being happy with enough money to fucked up on the weekends)......

If I see a group of 17/18yr olds at the mall and over hear what they chatting about and what they find funny I immediately think what a bunch of little twats but then I remember when I was their age I was just like them lol

Its like a 17/18 yr old hanging out with 13/14yr olds lol.....he gon be like wtf y'all laughing at that shits stupid not funny namean tho!?!?

PEACE
    test
  5. Papaddoc619

Papaddoc619 New Member

i do. but i still watch old wrestling videos or songs that ive loved since i was a kid and still love him. maybe im just a true 90's baby and this shit now aint my shit. ill still watch a whole season of the might morphin power rangers, hey arnold, rugrats, watch mike tyson knockout hbk, watch the whole wcw starrcade maybe i was just spoiled in that era naw mean.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Every new year I realize how stupid I was year before.
    test
  7. teacozy

teacozy New Member

this. fuck, I remember spending all my time on Livejournal and all the lame shit I did and said between HS and Junior year of college and it takes a lot to not cringe from my own douche chills.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.